Game night: JayXCarlos

Request by @Raywinginton0
TW: use of Whore/slut,daddy kink,overstimulation,bondage kink and smacking
ENJOY!!!!

Carlos POV: i sat in the chair of the dining room in noting but my underwear while across from me jay was only had his shirt on and is creaming me on the card game we've been doing and the rules were every time one of us lost we would loose an article of clothing I shift in my seat blushing like hell while jay smirks at me "you know pup just take it all off and let me tie you up and fuck you" he said slyly I shake my head no " that isn't in the rule book sorry daddy but until the game is over I can't that's the rules" I say smirking "alright then" he says he then lays his cards on the table he won I stand up and slowly strip myself of the garment on me I toss it aside he comes over to me and picks me up and carry's me to his room he throws me on the duvet and comforter he then ties me up and blindfolds me, I then feel his tongue  from my skinny body circling my nipples then to my ribs he then kisses my belly then goes to my v line he then dips into my thighs and licks around leaving hickeys in the process I groan in pleasure and pull my bindings I then fell his huge groin rubbing against my leg I try to close my legs but he spreads them wider so I'm exposed to him he then kisses my neck hard I then hear him take off his remaining clothes.

Jays POV- I'm now facing a tied up Carlos sweat from his forehead and dick dripping down making him glossed with lust I'm gonna enjoy this "you ready slut' I say he nods eagerly I apply lube on his hole and my cock I then push in he bucks his hips up and I push them down I start thrusting hard into his cute little hole as he moans in bliss he looks so cute like this so submissive I then start to pound hard into him I then untie him still thrusting and made him jump up and down onto me "who is my little cock whore who likes to jump on daddy's dick filling his pup up with cum" "I I I am daddy I love being filled up all the time" he says submissively " you like daddy's dick then ride it pup" he says loudly

he takes off the blindfold and sits down on his beanbag chair I walk over and sink down feeling inch by inch going into me and I start bouncing he grabs my hips and continues to slam me down on to him skin slapping he starts kissing my chest leaving hickeys/marks everywhere "Ohhhh ohhhh OHH AHHH FUUckkk JuST FUCK ME DADDY ahh ohhhh" he slurs his words since he barley can contain himself "OH FUCK CARLOS" I moan I then start jacking him off pumping hard Carlos then bounces on my faster now " OOoOoOoOoO SHIIiIiiiT HOLY FUCKKKK he then grabs my hair I do the same and pull hard he then grabs my face and we start making out with him still bouncing like there's no tomorrow "let's make this more interesting do you trust me daddy" he says excitement in his voice I nod he then slaps my face I do the same to him he's biting his lip smirking I smile at him we continue this until his face and mine are red he then makes out with me again I feel him claw at my back his finger tips digging into my muscles. I then pick him up and toss him back onto the bed his ass sticking up I start to eat him out while pulling his cock and stroking it he moans in the pillow loud I smirk and continue this I look up and he's red with lust his fists in the bedsheets curling ,his legs trembling ,his hot breath heaving I then push into him one more time and pound like never before "OOOoooOoHHh Aaaahhh ahh IM GONNA CUM HARD DADDY MAKE ME CUM PLEASE MAKE ME CUM" he yells in pleasure I leaned down into his ear "anything you want slut you better cum on this bed and soak everything don't hold back pup" I feel him clench around my dick "HOLY FUCK DADDY" he screams I then release my load into him his cum dripping from his thighs I smile and start to finger him I hold him in my lap as he is moaning "daddy I'm gonna cum again" go ahead puppy cum on daddy's fingers soak them real good he releases and starts to fall asleep i pick him up and put him into bed as I clean up I gather his clothes and mine I look down and see that I'm still hard "eh why not" I start jacking off while sniffing Carlos's jock strap I start  pump hard I start pumping even harder and cum on my abs  "OH FUuCk" I moan coming down from my high I clean myself and the room up and hop on my bed not bothering with any clothes or the blanket and fall also next my pup.

Hope you all enjoyed that and I hope you have a fabulous day byeee !!!!