The Reindeer stable CarlosXKristoff

Carlos is 28 and Kristoff is 30 in this
Enjoy Sinners!!!!!!
Art above is NOT mine

Carlos POV- I was bawling my eyes out and feeling deprived since jay broke up with me and went to go whore around with different guys
So what do I do... well I certainly wasn't go to sit here and do nothing so I put on my red crop top,boots and panties and go find some dick that will teach jay that I don't need him. I walk for a good hour and I hear of what sounded like moaning and somehow ended up at the old stable that no one even knew was there I carefully crept inside and looked around " ooooohhh FUcK" I hear someone moan I turn the corner of the haystack and see the one and only sexy Ice man himself jacking off his 11 inch to a gay porno I instantly get hard and sit down and start rubbing myself I take another peak at him he throws his head back in pleasure and continues to jack off I pull off my panties and start doing the same I hear his skin slapping I curl my toes and slam my hand over my mouth it was a loud slap I see him cover himself up "hello who the hell is there" he said I stand up confidently "OH shit Carlos hi I was just, I didn't,I wasn't" he stuttered and notices that I'm still naked I look down with a smirk.

" you know that it's ok to be gay,bi or whatever your sexuality is I don't judge and by the way I saw everything down that HUGE monster of yours so here is how this going to work I won't say a word to anyone if you give me some of that dick and if you want this to be a causal hookup then I'm all for it" I say He Blushes I walk up to him and shove him on the hay and pull away the cloth that covered him I get down on my knees and start to suck the tip I then progressed to sucking every inch he looks down at amazement and throws his head back and pulls my hair I groan in the process I keep sucking he then kisses my hair and picks me up and throws me on the hay he sticks my ass up and starts to eat me out "OHhHHHH SHIIIiiiTTT Oh fuck your so good at this kristoff" I moan in pleasure "ok enough foreplay just fuck me in the ass" I shout he spreads lube on his dick and my hole and starts pushing in I shove my head in the hay he then puts it all in and grabs my hand and squeezes it he starts to kiss my back he starts at a slow pace he thrusts his hips in and out he then picks up the pace "oh goood fuck me daddy use me like a fuck machine AH AH AH ohh fuck" I moan Kristoff the thrusts Hard now he then finds my prostate and I scream in bliss he covers my mouth and continues to fuck me.

Kristoff POV- I pin Carlos to the wooden beam and fuck him from the front breeding him he wraps his arms and legs around my body as I continue to pound into him he kisses my jawline to my neck "is my little pup gonna be good for his master" I nod ANSWER ME SLUT he shouts "yes master" i stutter GOOD now take my load into you he starts thrusting even harder until I saw stars " when you start to feel your release tell me ok pup" "ok" we continue this for a few more seconds " I want to cum so badly just to release over his chest his dick god he makes me feel so good better than jay did"
Maybe I should fuck the princes we all know more often I bet there so big and caring and dominant. " IM ABOUT TO CUM" he then picks up the pace even more he then Cums hard grunting and moaning I practically scream and turn putty in his muscle arms he then throws me on his shoulders and starts to suck me off I pull his hair and arch my back and moan I can feel his sweat on his body and mine I cum for the fourth time and he cums in me for the sixth we both calm down from our high and I pull him into a hug he hugs back. " that was the best sex I ever had your better and thicker than anyone else we have to do this again" he ok pup let's just say your the best piece of ass I ever had me and Anna haven't been on good terms and I was horny" ok I say smirking " I grab my clothes and slap his ass on the way out.

Carlos POV- I walk back home smile on my face I walk in and lay down naked and fall fast asleep fully filled up

Hope you all enjoy this one
And if y'all want more Disney princes X Descendants Boys let me know
Byeeee