Full moon

Gil POV- Harry has been acting weird ever since he walked home in The alleyways by himself he seemed more sexually active and more brawny and strong right now I'm just laying on my bed shirt off cause it was so hot on the isle this time of year when something caught my eye out of my window a large dog could it be Cerberus but he was with hades so who is it.
Harry POV: ever since that werewolf thing bit me I've been changing a lot and I think Gil see's it I've had a thing for Gil for awhile I really like him so right now it's a full moon and I turned into my werewolf form now I'm just wondering when I see a familiar orange leather shirt and bandana it was.... Gil

Gil POV: I threw on my shirt and boots and searched for the werewolf I think that what it is when I recognized the blue ocean eyes I cautiously said ..... Harry is that you the wolf nodded then pounced on me and started licking my face it ticked like hell. He kept licking me and I was crying of laughter he finally got off and turned into his teenage self he only had is jeans on so I gave my vest to put on.

Harry POV: I don't know what came over me I just started licking Gil he was laughing a lot I got off him and turned back into myself he gave me his vest it smelled like him then he called me something that made me fall in love with him more than I already was(come on puppy let's get you back to my place)

Gil POV:we finally arrived at my place my dad and older brothers were asleep so I snuck "puppy" in my room he was acting like a puppy he just came up and snuggled in my chest and I think whimperd a little bit I layed Down with him and snuggled closer he was so cute I love this boy