Captains Quarters HarryXJay

Request from @RayWigington0
Warning: kinks- daddy kink,slut kink
,masochism kink ,bondage kink,and role play
Enjoy!!!!!!

Jay POV-I just got done teasing Harry and OH boy am I going to get it he texted me to meet him on his ship and to only wear panties and boots so I grabbed my king coat and made my way towards the dock I open the door to find Harry on the desk in a face mask,leather jacket,shirtless and tight leather pants
Lay down on the table he said in a low voice I walk over and lay down he then puts a blind fold on me and ties my hands and legs to the table and then gags me. "IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SCREAM SLUT" he says loudly he then takes his metal hook and loops it around my underwear and Rips it so my hard on is exposed.
Harry POV- I grab my whip and start whipping his thighs he moans through the gag I want to hear him so I take it out I then kiss up his chest then start to choke him he's moaning loudly so I slap him and tell him to be quiet and that daddy's working "who's my little slut huh who"I question him "me daddy I am" he says shakily "good boy" I then walk over to where his head is and undo my belt and pull down my pants and shove myself in his mouth he takes me hole and starts to suck "oh fuck ohh you like that huh slut" he try's to talk but I shove him back in and start to fuck his face. I then pull out and shove my fingers into his mouth.I then climbs on top of him so my ass is facing his face and I start to suck his cock he then starts to eat me out. "Oh fuck" "Ha you like this ass huh slut" "yes I do daddy I love it so much" he says blissfully. I then stand up and he whimpers I then get on my knees and start to play with his balls I squeeze one and he moans loudly I then squeeze the two and he's bucking his hips up whimpering and moaning I stand up and untie him and push him on the bed Ass sticking up and I pound into him and he moans like the bitch slut he is I grab his hair and start to pound 10x faster his face in the pillow moaning "ooooooh fuck ohhhh fuck I'm gonna cum hard" I say he's about to cum to I then flip him on his side and lift his leg up and start fucking him from there he's moaning louder than ever and I'm enjoying it I then slap his ass and put my hand back around his throat and start choking him I then grab his cock and start pumping him were both ready to cum I thrust into him a few more times and I unleash buckets of cum into his boy pussy he then cums into my hand I can tell he wants more so push him down and start pumping him I then suck his balls and pinch his nipples "You better soak me and this bed when you cum bitch" I say "I'm gonna I'm gonna FUCK I cry" Jay then shoots his load on my bed and chest.
Jay POV- I coming down from my high when Harry starts to jerk off I watch helplessly he then comes over to me pushes me against the wall and fucks me from behind I feel my self about to cum he's kissing my back and then my ass then starts to eat me out I claw at the wall he holds my hand and pounds into me one last time we both cum at the same time it's all over us and the whole room he picks me up and brings the cover over us and we both fall asleep both filled up to the brim.

Hope you all enjoyed that have a great day