Easter surprise GilxCarlos

Warning: Very Kinky:Bondage kink/daddy/slut kink/
Carlos POV- it was the morning of Easter and I was very excited but not for candy or eggs but for Dick I was gonna get it all day. I slowly went over to a sleeping Gil in my bed.He and I have been sleeping together for months after Jay and I broke up and he moved so I had the room to my self. I pulled back the sheet and to see him in all his glory from golden hair to his abs to his v-line and to his 10 inch dick he's still sleeping so what better way to wake up then a blowjob I start licking his tip slowly sinking inch by inch I hear him groaning I look up he's still sleeping so I pop off him and start kissing his thighs then his abs I see him slowly waking up and smirking "that's nice Gil said you like that I said "very much Gil chuckled my turn he said he then flips me over and pulls down my underwear and sticks my ass up and applies lube to his cock and my hole and pounds into me. Fuuck Gil HOLY SHIT"GO Fuck HARDER I moan He then slams his hips into me and pushes my face down into the pillow keeping my ass up. Gil suddenly stops and pulls out
"What what are you doing" I whine I watch him go to his desk and pulls out bunny ears, a tie and a vibrating tail he then picks me up throws me in the middle of the bed and blindfolds me I feel him tying my arms to the bed post and he puts the ears on my head and spreads my legs wide I'm honestly very very turned on and enjoying every minute of this I then feel his tip on my lips he then shoves it in my mouth I groan around him he pushes in and out and grabs my hair and he is practically face fucking me. He cums in my mouth but he's not done yet. awwww is my little bunny slut gonna cum is he gonna cum for his daddy "I rapidly nod" well hold it bitch he said. "I'm gonna pound this ass until the sun comes up" " fuck me daddy" oh I will sweetheart I will just relax Gil then kisses my neck and all over my body. He gets off the bed and unties me quickly and pulls me up keeping the blindfold on I wrap my legs around him and he slams me on his dick and starts slamming me up and down on his shaft."you look so beautiful bunny so desperate for dick you look so cute  he chuckles. Gil then picks up the tail vibrator and shoves it into my hole "HOLY SHIT BITCH YOUR GONNA SPLIT ME IN HALF" I PLAN ON IT SLUT He says huskily he then puts his  hand over my mouth to quite my moans and continues to fuck me from behind. Keep doing that daddy it feels so good I squealed in bliss he then takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks until it's purple then proceeded to do the same to the other. I tell him I'm gonna cum and he stops fully pulls out the vibrator and gets off me. WHAT THE FUCK why did you stop I yell. Awwww you think I gonna let you cum it's only 12 in the night and im not going to make you cum until morning so I'm going to take this blind fold off so you can watch me jack off  facing you then I'm going to fuck you again until you tell your about to cum and then Im going to repeat the process until you can't take anymore got it bunny he says Yes Daddy I say shakily. I watch him wrap his hand around himself and start jacking I hear his skin slapping his head thrown back and groaning he keeps this up for half and hour, then comes back to me makes out with me and plunges back into me we do this process for the next few hours. I see it's almost morning and I'm ready to fucking explode he then says in my ear "are you ready bunny" Yes Yes daddy fucking cum in me I want it all in me" ok ok kitten you'll get your candy RIGHT....... ABOUT....... NOW!!!! He then fills me up with his hot cum I then cum bucket loads on his chest.Both the bedsheets me and mostly him are covered in cum. He then gets a wipe and cleans himself then me and we both fell fast asleep and let's just say that was the best Easter ever I can't wait for Halloween...........

Happy easter everyone hope you all enjoy this one
Requests are always welcome  bye 👋🏻