Quickie:JayXChad

Jay's POV- I shove chad into my room and start to make out with him he looks shocked but gives in and kisses back I shove my tongue into his mouth I pull off "look baby I'm hard and I need something" he looks down to my crotch seeing it very hard he nods "this has to be quick we have class soon" he says smiling he sinks down to his knees and starts to unbuckle my belt and unbuttoned my pants he shoves them down he's face to face with my boner in my jockstrap. He takes it down and starts licking my tip he then takes a long lick of my shaft "OH FUCK CHAD" I moan I grab his hair and start face fucking him he bobs his head faster.

Chad's POV- i look up to Jay with his head thrown back sweat beaded down his chest he kept thrusting into my mouth I'm enjoying every minute of this I lick his dick more making sure it was all slick I then nibble on his tip and cup his balls playing with them in the process "OH FUCK BABY IM GONNA CUM" he moans I look up to him tears in my eyes by now I'm  deep throating him "IM GONNA CUM" he says he then shoved my head down even more I'm gagging my ass off he fills my mouth with his semen he pulls me off and picks me up and kisses me.
"WHEW thanks babe I needed that see you In class" he zips up his pants and slaps my ass on the way out
I sit there cum dripping down from my chin smiling like crazy...

Hope y'all enjoyed this one it was fun
BYE !!!