Handjob- smut

Harry POV: today was a long day on the isle I was stealing and running errands for uma when I faintly hear the sound of a harmonica as I turn the corner I see my crush Gil son of Gaston he is so hot and yes he can be a little dense but I love him anyway's he looked over to me and waved I smirked at him and made my way over to him I think I saw him palm his jeans.

Gil POV :I was playing my harmonica because I was bored then out of the corner of my eyes I see Harry I have a huge crush on him but I don't think he feels the same but I waved at him and he sexily smirked and walked over to me and I secretly palmed myself I don't think he saw.

Harry: whatcha doin mate

Gil: just playing music that's all

Harry: I saw you palmed your self

Gil: (shit he saw) I was just I did umm I did not

Harry: you know your very cute and very hot

Gil: (as he said those words I blushed) um ttthank you I stuttered Harry was very close to my lips I was getting so hard

Harry: (I don't know what came over me I was so confident and calm I  was so close to his lips and I saw very hard so I palmed him and he blushed bright red it was so fucking cute)

Gil: I was frozen and blushing bright red he just palmed me then he kissed me I kissed him back he was a great kisser I then pulled him closer the after a minute we pulled a part and he said( want me to take care of your little problem baby boy)

Gil: I nodded my head and he took back to his secret hideout and he pulled me onto his lapse kissed until he picked me and place me on the bed he then unbuttoned my jeans and massaged me lightly on my underwear he then slipped his hand in and started giving me a handjob he was so fucking good at this

Harry: Gil was moaning loud I had to put my hand over his mouth to stop the loud groans and moans I jerked him off I felt him twitch in my hand I kissed him again this time longer man I love this boy.

HirtGil: Harry kept jerking me off I was so close

Gil: Harry I'm gonna come

Harry: come for me baby boy

Gil: I came hard he stopped rubbing me and took his hand out he then told me to lay down I was tired he took off his shirt unbuckled his pants and was left in his underwear he gave me his boxers to wear and I snapped off my vest and got in bed next to him and we cuddled after a few minutes he said ( will you be my boyfriend) I said yes I live this boy and he loves me.