Crazy In Love

Song for the chapter: Crazy In Love by Beyoncé (the 50 shades of grey remix)

They entered what looked like what used to be a warehouse but now resembled a New York looking studio. There was a large mix of sofas surrounding a large flat screen and a coffee table. A couple of familiar faces lounged a bit in the makeshift living room. To the left a doorway opened into a kitchen. In the corner there were a group of girls sparing.

“This way.” Cara led them to a set of stairs. A couple of girls looked their way and eyed Taylor curiously. A girl coming down the stairs glared at them.

“What’s she doing here?” She hissed, crossing her arms and blocking their path.

“K asked for her, step aside Kendall.”

“Great now she knows my name! Bringing her was a bad idea, now she might go squealing!”

Cara rolls her eyes. “She’s not gonna tell anything to anybody. Now get out of the way.”

Kendall grumbles but listens to her.

“Don’t worry about Kendall, she’s just jealous K chose you.” Cara winks.

Taylor blushes at the thought of K picking her over Kendall, who was almost as gorgeous as K. But not quite.

They walk down a hall way until they reach a door with a gold ‘K’.

“Go on in.” Cara nods her forward.

Taylor feels anxiety creeping in as she reaches for the door knob. She was afraid of what she would see and what she would say. Cara said K didn’t purposely ditch her so it was obvious that something must have happened for her to go missing for so long. Taylor wasn’t sure if she could handle her being hurt.

She loved her too much.

That’s why Taylors hands shook so hard as they turned the knob.

Why her heart beat like a sledgehammer at the thought of seeing K again.

Cara had disappeared down the hall so Taylor walked in alone.

She looked beautiful.

Her eyes lit up as she stepped into the room, the magazine in her hands fell off the bed as she sat up.

“Taylor!”

“K.” Taylor’s eyes hungrily raked over body, a blanket hid the lower half.

“You don’t know how happy I am to see you!” She said sincerely, scooting over to the side and patting the space beside her. “Come here.” Taylor obeyed as she usually did when K demanded something. Taylor realized she’d jump off a cliff if K told her to.

Now beside K, Taylor couldn’t help letting out a sigh of content. She’d missed her presence.

Taylor unthinkingly intertwined their hands. K’s eyes widened but she didn’t comment on the action.

“What happened?” She asked softly.

K groaned. “A bad job.”

Taylor lifted her eyebrows, wanting her to continue.

“Our boss had the brilliant idea to hit up a mob bank. It was messy and somehow they found out and met us there with a couple of their own guys. It got ugly pretty quickly and a rookie on their end shot first and the next thing I know I’m laying on the ground, two bullets in me.”

“Oh my god.” Tears sprung to her eyes at the image of K bleeding on the floor.

“Hey, no tears sweetheart. I’m alright. Doc patched me up pretty good and boss managed to talk them out of hunting us down. Couple of bullets is in the job description.” She grinned cheekily.