Run This Town

Song for the chapter: Run This Town By Jay-Z ft Rihanna and Kanye West (I had to look for the song on the wattpad app and the live version is the only one to come up)

The girls went back to work very quickly, with Taylor bouncing from group to group. Lily didn't much care for the 'dirty' side of business that dealt with drugs and illegal transportations but she did have a small investment into it all for the sole purpose of establishing herself as a powerful leader. After a bit of investigating it a bit, Taylor learned the basics of what they handled and what was off the table.

Karlie disappeared with Lily most nights as they met with the local bosses and she always retured with either a smile or a grim face. Grim faces usually meant bad meetings with gangs they'd have to watch out for. Smiles didn't exactly mean allies but signified that they wouldn't have to worry or keep out of particular areas. They were lucky to have found a place in a flexible allies territory who released a small piece of the area over.

One night while Karlie was out again with Lily, Taylor found herself in a match against Cara on Mortal Kombat.

"C'mon! You got to be kidding me!" Cara yelled out.

Taylor giggled, although she was new to the game she seemed to be doing rather well. Her method was pure button smashing and found that a certain pattern of buttons over and over would prevent Cara's character from attacking hers.

"All you're doing is button smashing!" Frustrated she reached over to try to grab the remote out from Taylor's hands.

"Hey you cheater!"

"I'm not the cheat you are!"

"I've never played this game before! How could I possibly be cheating?" She arched an eyebrow in question with her eyes still locked on the screen.

"Just watch Taylor! Once I break free I'm kicking your ass!" Her words meant little as her life bar continued to decrease and Taylor was crowned champion.

"Hand it over Cara." Gigi grabbed the remote from Cara who pouted sullenly.

The girls continued to challenge each other and Taylor eventually lost to Joan who kicked her ass with combo after combo. Cara was back to her cheerful bubbly self and was talking Taylor's ear off about some comic book she was into.

"They're basically girlfriends but no one will confirm it because they're two of DC's popular female villains so we're just left to speculate. Of course then we have to wonder where the hell the Joker is and what's up with them." Cara sighed in exasperation.

"Who the hell are you talking about Cara?" Taylor and Cara turned their heads to see Karlie looking down at them from the back of the couch.

"Harley Quinn the best comic book character to ever exist." Cara informed her.

"If you say so." Karlie rolled her eyes while Taylor studied her face.

"Is that blood above your brow?" Taylor turned in her seat to kneel on the couch so she could fully face Karlie.

Karlie looked confused as she lifted a hand to where Taylor pointed. "Oh, I guess I didn't get all of it off."

"Did something go bad?"

"Just a little thing. Nothing too serious." Karlie reassured, leaning down to peck her lips. "Don't worry, all of us are just fine."

"All of us?"

Karlie stepped back and pointed to where Lily stood with three girls who resembled each other.

"Woah fresh meat!" Cara vaulted over the couch and rushed over to them.

"Huh. And I thought I was special." Taylor mused.

"You should have learned by now that Cara is overly excited about a lot of things. Don't worry, she'll be crawling back into your lap in a bit. She's attached to you." Karlie rolled her eyes. "C'mon I'll introduce you to them."

"Hey guys I hope Cara here hasn't scared you too much." Karlie teased and ruffled her hair. Cara growled and glared. "Meet my girlfriend Taylor. Taylor this is Este, Danielle, and Alana. They're sisters." Karlie introduced.

"Taylor's new too." Cara added.

"But she's had some time with us to pull a few jobs." Lily expanded.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." Taylor waved, not wanting to scare them. Taylor noted that they looked like strong girls but she could tell that they'd had a rough time wherever Karlie and Lily had found them.

They each said hi and forced a small smile.

"You guys are a lot nicer that what we expected."

"We're a pretty well knit family here." Lily said.

Cara laughed. "Taylor had a tougher time with us all then you will."

"What do you mean?" Este asked.

"There was a girl here who wasn't who she said she was. Anyways she made sure to make Taylor feel uncomfortable every chance she got." Lily explained. "You won't have to worry about that though. C'mon I'll give you a tour and a room."

"See you gals later." Cara waved.

They watched them follow Lily towards the living room to meet the other girls.

"Wanna rematch?" Cara asked, turning back towards them.

Taylor looked over at Karlie who looked pretty tired and shook her head. "I think K and I are gonna head off to bed. It's pretty late already."

"Whatever." Cara laughed. "Have fun 'sleeping'" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Rolling her eyes, Taylor dragged Karlie off to their room.

A/N: yay the haim sisters have joined!

I'm going to start a new kaylor fanfic soon called Bad Blood and I need help choosing a name for Karlies son, my top picks are:

•Quinn
•Oliver
•Adam
•Noah
•Elliot
(Not in any particular order)

Please help me choose one or two, or even suggest one that you like and maybe I'll like your choice. The sooner I figure out a name the sooner I can start the fic!

Anyways..

Thanks for reading! :)