Girls Like Girls

Song for the chapter: Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko

The pair didn't leave their room until all their feelings were laid out for each other to know. Karlie still strongly disagreed with the plan but she wouldn't fight Taylor for going just as long Taylor promised to not be reckless.

When they both finally emerged, Cara tackled the both of them into a hug. When she backed out she punched Karlies shoulder.

"That's for being a jerk."

"Sorry." Karlie chuckled, rubbing her shoulder.

"Glad you two worked things out." Lily said approaching them.

Taylor gasped at the sight of Lily's bruised nose. "What happened?"

Lily momentarily met Karlies eyes before smiling gently at Taylor. "I tripped." She shrugged. "Now let's go discuss some plans."

Taylor didn't believe the excuse but was too tired to fight for the real answer.

-

"Her names Margot." Este whispered in the quite car. The Haim sisters had informed them about everything they knew. Including possible allies who wouldn't hesitate in assisting them in their mission. "She's really good at what she does and really nice. She also has a high ranking."

"High ranking?"

"Yeah most girls are called baby dolls. But a very short few are called Mamas. I guess you could say their like managers. They take care of all the newer girls and deal first hand with all the bosses. Usually they only work with important costumers, like other bosses and seedy politicians but sometimes they'll do time on the streets."

They all watched as Margot took a drag from her cigarette and leaned against the graffitied wall.

"She'll be able to get you in and help you out." Alana added.

"Alright let's talk to her."

Cara started the car and the girls ducked in the back seats.

She cruised up slowly and rolled down the window. Margot adjusted her shirt and fluffed her hair before strutting sexily toward the car.

"Hey sweetie what can I do for you?" Her voice was thick with an Australian accent and her eyes were a beautiful bright blue that shines in the night.

Cara was practically frozen, momentarily forgetting her reason for stopping by the beautiful girl.

Amused, Margot arched a perfectly shaped eyebrow and smirked.

"I-I'm sorry. I've never done this before."

"It's quite alright. I'm sure I can help you with whatever you need."

"You don't mind that I'm a girl?"

"Girl. Boy. Both. None. I love them all." She winked.

"Oh okay. Well I'll pay whatever." Cara said, slowly regaining her composure.

"Wonderful." Margot grinned and Cara was stunned again. Opening the Margot jumped into the vehicle and Cara took a moment to take in her entire body up close. It had been a while since she'd been with another person and hormones were battling with her brain.

She tightly gripped the steering wheel as she drove off. "Um where do your costumers usually take you?" She asked nervously.

"Most of them in any old alleyway. My costumers are usually always old married men. Not beautiful adorable girls like you." She responded, her hands slowly landing on her thigh.

Cara tensed and stared straight foreword into street.

"Your place would be just fine."

Cara was glad to hear that response, she needed to focus on the mission on hand and being back home with all the other girls would be a helpful distraction.

"Here we are." Cara finally said, parking.

"Wait." Margot tensed. "This is a warehouse. Are you a serial killer?"

Cara's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head. "No no no. Nothing like that. I do actually live here. Trust me, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I'm probably being an idiot right now but your cute so I'll trust you. Just know that I have a shank just in case." She replied with a cautious tone and exited the car.

Alana, Este and Danielle would wait in the car until they were inside. They didn't want to freak her out before they went inside.

Cara led them inside and Margot looked around curiously at the home like setting of the nice looking warehouse.

"Wow this is a lot nicer than the outside." She marveled.

Cara chuckled and nodded. "Yeah it helps us keep a low profile. C'mon this way." She hesitated for a moment before reaching down and grabbing her hand.

Margot smiled and intertwined their fingers. "Lead the way my mistress."

Cara blushed at the name and led them toward Lily's office where the others waited.

Opening the door, she felt Margot freeze in the doorway.

"What is this?" She tore her hand out of Cara's and Cara retreated with her head down.

"Hello Miss Margot, if you could please sit down. We'd like to discuss an important deal with you." Lily said calmly from behind her desk. Taylor stood to her left and Karlie to her right.

Margot hesitated, her eyes narrowed and cautious.

"It's okay." Cara whispered gently. "I promised that I wasn't going to hurt you."

Sighing, Margot strutted to the open chair. "It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice."

"Of course you do. Cara's right, we're not gonna hurt you. If anything we're trying to help you."

"Help? How? And how did you know my name?"

"We told her." Este said, entering the room.

Margot twirled around and gasped. "Your alive?" Her eyes watered as she stood and grabbed them in a hug. "They told us they had killed you."

"No we were saved." Alana explained.

Margot turned to look at Lily. "You saved them?"

Lily nodded. "And we can save you too."

"Okay I'm listening."

A/N: hiya!

Margot is of course Margot Robbie. My favorite actress and my crush/wifey. If you don't know who she is you should seriously look her up. She's going to be Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad movie which Cara also happens to be in. They're both close and I ship them so much. So I just had to put her in!

(Also I made that pic collage in like 5min 😂)

Thanks for reading! :)