Girl With One Eye

Song for the chapter: Girl With One Eye by Florence + The Machine

"Everyone gather up please!" Lily shouts out to the large group of girls in the main room.

Taylor stands next to Cara and the Haim sisters while Karlie stands beside Lily with a blank face.

"I've finally decided what we'll be doing about our Salvatore problem. I've been discussing this with a anonymous member who has helped me come up with a plan. Before I start I want to make it clear that if you agree to join this, you'll be joining in a war. You're life will be in danger even more so than before. But I must stress that by joining us you will be saving the lives of many girls, girls that could have easily been any of you, girls like our new members, the Haim sisters. We must avenge them and save other girls from the hands of those monsters." Taylor feels a hand slip into hers and looks down to see Alana looking forward with tears in her eyes and Taylor knows she made the right choice by agreeing with Lily. "I've started calling out to other gangs in the area and they agree that it is time for the Salvatore's to be taken down. They won't be joining us but they have agreed to support us, giving us inside information that will be useful as well as access to weaponry."

"And what will they be getting in return." One girls asks.

"Our alliance and a split profit of Salvatore's accounts. The Salvatore family is a highly hated family. But they are also huge. It won't be easy."

"So what's the plan?"

Lily looks over at Taylor who squeezes Alana's hand and steps forward. Karlie's face breaks from its stone expression to one of shock and Taylor sends her a look she hopes expresses her apology.

"We're gonna take them out from the inside." She informs the crowd. "I'll go to the Salvatore's begging for a job, they'll think I'm a junkie. I'll be hired immediately and be able to get you guys all the information you'll need to get in. in the mean time while you prepare ill also be recruiting all the girls from the inside so they'll be ready to fight alongside us."

"No." Karlie barks out. "No you won't. Taylor you are not going in there."

"She's right Taylor you can't go!" Este says.

The crowd begins the mumble their disapproval and Taylor feels herself becoming angry at their doubt.

"Yes I am." She glares over to Karlie. "Someone has to. And it's my plan so I'm going. Lily and I have already gone over everything."

"You're not fucking going in there!" Karlie points at her angrily. "And I can't believe after everything you've done to her you're just gonna let her do something so stupid!" She turns to Lily. "I told you not to start a war."

"Hey this has nothing to do with our past. Lily came to me for my opinion and I agreed that action had to be made. We're doing this whether you like it or not. I'm doing it." Taylor's fists are in balls as she faces down her girlfriend. "Besides I'm not asking you. I'm not doing this as Taylor your girlfriend. I'm doing this as Taylor the dame. I'm a part of this gang as much as you are."

Karlie continued to glare down at her.

"Tayl-"

"Karlie I'm doing it."

Frustrated Karlie throws her hands up in defeat. "Fine but I'm going with you."

"No!"

"Hypocrite!"

"Taylors right you can't go Karlie." Lily finally adds in. "You've met the Salvatore's. They know you're my second and will know something is up. But I wasn't gonna let Taylor go in alone either. Cara."

"I'm in." Cara nods in acceptance.

"Alright I'll be going over individual jobs with groups of you later. Dismissed." The girl's disperse and Karlie roughly grabs Taylor's hand and drags her away.

"We need to talk." Karlie says.

A/N: uh oh

Thanks for reading :)