Chapter 15

Author's note: HELLO! I know I usually do these at the end HOWEVER there is some mature content ahead so please be warned. Also please have mercy I rarely write like this lol. I don't go into it too too much, but it gets spicy. Apologies for the delay, we had some family emergencies and life got in the way but I'm grateful to be back and continuing Serenity's story. Thank you for the continued support and let's get onto the story~ 

I'd never given much thought to my clothing in Gilead truly. 

It was a label to who I was, a mark of my role and place in society. So why would I care too much about it? 

Once upon a time ago, I would give some sort of semblance of importance to what I wore, but there was no reason to do so here. 

You don't have to be pretty or desirable to do your assigned job here. 

If anything it was preferable that you weren't; you didn't have to worry about any wandering eyes or hands that way. You could stay out of trouble easier. 

But right now as Ezra's thin fingers caressed my back and my dress began to bunch up between our grinding bodies, I could only think of it as an obstacle; an obstacle I wanted gone immediately. 

As if sensing my desperate desire, the man in front of me pulled back slightly, just enough room for him to reach the edge of my dress and tug upwards. 

My arms obediently raised on their own and all I saw for a moment was a flash of red as the garment was pulled from my body and flung somewhere in the room. 

The room was silent with the sound of our huffing breaths and charged energy. 

His eyes. They were lit with fire, so alive and yet smoldering. His mouth hung slightly open, to allow for his breaths to travel through as he watched me. 

They trailed from my face down my neck, over my shoulders, down my arms, and over my chest, barely covered with the little linen slip I wore as undergarments. 

My pulse echoed loudly in my ears. 

I needed more. I needed him to touch me. 

"Ezra... please..." I begged. 

His body slowly leaned forward once more and the last bit of clothing between us removed. 

My skin was exposed for the first time to someone of my choosing. 

The feeling was electric. I could feel the slight chill in the room ghosting over my chest and back, making my nipples harden. I wasn't the only one that realized this, however. 

Ezra's tongue came out and lightly traced his bottom lip and I suddenly felt like he was too clothed. 

Now I scooted forward, breasts lightly bouncing from my movement and reaching for his white buttons on his front. 

Never breaking eye contact with him, my fingers moved from the collar button downward, popping them open one by one, exposing more of his skin to me now until his shirt hung open fully. 

With a slight shrug and tug, soon his shirt was gone too. 

This wasn't the first time I had seen the expanses of his torso, but it was the first time I had seen him purposely; his chest a flawless warm tone of beige, several shades lighter than my own. 

If I thought his back looked good... well then his front side was impeccable. 

His freckles trailed lightly over his shoulders and scattered randomly around his collar bones before fading into toned muscle and were those freaking abs?