Thoughts

Regina say straight up in bed,sweat attacking her forehead in little beads. She blinked furiously and looked rapidly around her surroundings. She sighed when she realized she was still in the charmings castle, where they had taken her because of their need to take her in as their own even though she really didn't need their help.. Or so she thought she didn't. She did need to admit it was nice that she sees snows cheerful, perky face everyday. It cheers her up when she has nightmares even though she would never admit that. She looked outside and sighed when she saw it was still dark "another sleepless night." She muttered under her breath and swung her bare legs over the bed. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand and slowly glided to her balcony. She creaked the door open softly and a gust of cold fresh air surrounded her sweaty body. She felt a smile curl at her lips as she looked out into the peaceful dark forest. She leaned on the rim of the balcony and just stared out into the night. Yes she knew this was another sleepless night but she's use to it. She's been used to it for a while now. Her nightmares began when she came back from storybrooke leaving Emma and Henry to live in New York never to remember her or anyone else again. The pain of losing Henry was beyond explainable. It was like a part if her  was missing. There were times when she just wanted to rip her heart out and be done with the pain, but snow,since she somehow has a sixth sense or something, seems to catch her every time she tries. Her thoughts consumed her and she hadent the slightest idea there was someone in the castle.. Coming closer..closer... Someone's here.