Stubborn

"Pirates?! Why would you sell them to pirates?! Out of all people!" Regina yelled, her hands Getting hotter by the second. Robin put his hands up as if to surrender "mlady I did not intend to make you... Steam" robin said, eyeing her hands as they smoked. Regina scowled at him "just lead me to the damn pirates so I could get my damn necklace and get the hell away from you!" Regina yells and tilts her head "are we not clear?! Take my to the pirates!" Robin sighed deeply and pointed his finger towards the ocean "i believe they would be that way." Regina scowled once again and stormed off towards the docks with robin close behind her. Halfway through the walk they were already arguing "you didn't have to steal the silver necklace you found in a vine that you thought had no value to me whatsoever!" Regina yelled as she walked impatiently towards the edge of the forest. "Well I'm sorry if I didn't know a necklace in a dirty vine had value!" Robin yelled back as he led the way to the pirates. Regina had never been this pissed off at someone. Well other than Snow White because she.. Never mind that! This man was pissing her off and she wouldn't stand for it. He didn't HAVE to steal from her.. She have him three gold coins for gods sake! Regina and robin went silent until they reached the docks. Pirates everywhere... Regina crossed her arms over her chest as she forgot completely that she was just in a nightgown.... She was getting stares from every man she saw. One man in particular went up to regina "how much for one night love?" He said In a deep Irish accent. Regina backed away "I'm not for sale pirate. I have places to be." Regina tried to push him away but he just grabbed her harshly and pushed her into his chest "get off!" Regina yells struggling under his grasp. She could feel his heartbeat on her breasts.. And she hated it. She punched him,hard, in the face and ran to where robin was, clutching her aching wrist. As she approached him the man apparently came back and snagged her hard by her hair making her scream. Robin quickly whipped his head around and charged at the man, yanking his arms off of Regina. "Mate..." Robin started. He had the man pushed up against a wall by the collar of his shirt "I suggest you do not touch that woman unless you want this sunset to be your last." Robin said eyeing the man closely "are we clear or are we not?" With fear in his eyes the man nodded and robin let go of his collar letting the man flee to his own ship. Robin turned to regina who was clutching, now, her head along with her hand. Robin flinched at her pain and slowly held his hand out "are you alright regina?" He asked looking at her, his eyes filled with concern.. Which he was not aware of. Regina, angered and scared, took one look at him and turned away, holding onto the wall for support as she brought herself to her feet. Robin sighed and followed as she trudged through the crowd of pirates. "You don't even know where your going!" Robin yelled after her. "Anywheres better than here!" She yelled back, her voice filled with venom. This was going to be a long trip....