Prisoner

HEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED MY PHONE IS ACTING TERRIBLY. I also made this kind of dark bc I like that stuff and it seemed like it would be a good topic to add and to bring another character in. I hope you enjoy this chapter bc I felt really good about it- Arianna

Regina looked into the dark eyes of the man standing in front of her. "What do you want from me?" Regina asked and backed away a bit as the man took a step forward "I just want..you." He says simply and before regina knew it she felt a sharp pain in her head and then...darkness. Regina awoke with a groan of pain, her eyes immediately darting around to scan her surroundings. And she did not like what she saw. From what regina could see she was in a bedroom. She swallowed thickly as fear overcame her voice "hello?" She croaked out, in a shaky and soft voice. She had meant it to come out sternly but she knew that would never happen,for she was too afraid. Slowly a figure came into view. "It's about time you've awoken, I was beginning to think I put you in a coma or something." Nottingham said as he approached regina. She stood up and backed away from him "what the hell do you want from me?" There it is,regina thought, that tone of voice that made others cower...but it did nothing to the man that was standing in front of her. He simply chuckled and looked at her "robin.. I want robin.. Nothing hard really..just tell him I want to end this.." Regina raised an eyebrow "I'm not going back there." Regina replied and shook her head "whatever kind of a past you two had I'm sure you can take it up with him yourself.." Nottingham clenched his jaw at Regina's words "you see love...there's where you've made your mistake.. Your not going there..your simply staying here until he comes for you...maybe your screams would pain him you think?" Nottingham said, his eyes filled with darkness and anger. Regina felt her insides twist into a circle of fear inside her. She tried to gather all of the courage inside her heart. She stepped to Nottingham and looked at him "so be it... If you hurt me, there will be other consequences other than robin's return to you. And that is a promise." At Regina's words she could have sworn she saw a glimpse of fear in Nottingham's eyes before they went back to the normal dark and angry souls they were. He grabbed regina and pinned her against the wall "you know love their aren't many things that get me angry.. But a threat.. Is one of the worst things you can say to me." He said, and looked down at regina, a sly smirk coming to his lips. "Most of the prisoners here, I admit, are not pretty..most of those wenches are ugly as hell... But you.. I've never seen such beauty, and I would hate to see that pretty little face scarred for life." Nottingham slowly reached in his pocket and pulled out a small knife. He walked up to regina and held it against her cheek "you'll do whatever the hell I want if you don't want your face to have a long scar across it" he said softly, dragging the blade over Regina's cheek, down to her chin, and then her neck. Regina felt her breath hitch as he dug the tip of the blade into the side of her throat. Regina winced as a drip of blood trickled down the side of her neck. Nottingham smirked and kissed the blood away. "Your sick!" Regina yelled and tried to shove him off but It was no use,as Nottingham was much stronger than she was. Regina whimpered as he bit the skin of her neck. "Please...ill do anything just please don't do this!" Regina yelled, still trying to shove him off of her..but yet again..it was useless doing so. Nottingham shoved regina onto the Ed behind her and slapped her when she tried to get up. Regina let out a "ugh!" As she felt a sharp sting to her face. She felt her own eyes tear at the impact of his hand to her cheek. Nottingham pinned Regina's wrists above her head and looked right into her fearful but stern eyes "you are a fiery one aren't you?" He asked as he tilted her chin up roughly to look at him when she turned away "you think robin will win this fight.." He let out a dark chuckle and scanned Regina's body "robin is known to be weak you see..even if I rape you right on this very Bed hell cower away.." Heat rose to Regina's cheeks at Nottingham's words and she spit in his face. "You wish.." She said. Nottingham brought his finger to his face and wiped the spit off of his cheek. "You really..should not have done that.." He said and before regina knew it he sliced her abdomen causing her to let out a scream "now your about to get twice the damn pain I had in store for you! Your damn well lucky I only slice it and didn't put a goddamn gash on your stomach!" He yelled so loud regina shut her eyes tightly. Nottingham yanked on Regina's dress sliding it down her body, mumbling harshly to himself as if reminding himself what he is to do to her and how she made him want to hurt her even more. Regina yelled out as he passed the thin line of blood he created, and held her abdomen. Regina's hand was quickly torn away from the bloody spot by Nottingham, who had regina now bare to him, his eyes filled with list and anger. He looked up at regina, watching her struggle in the grip he had on her wrists with only one hand. "Robin will never win.." He said, venom dripping out of every word that rippled out of his mouth.