Wounded

Robin and regina finally came upon a small cabin in the woods, towered over by trees that gave it almost an eerie look. A lot were fooled by the creepy sigh but as regina focused her sight as they neared the cabin she found, to her surprise, that it was one of the most nicest cabins she'd ever seen. She wondered how robin could have found this cabin.
As they entered through the small wooden door regina found herself in a bit open space with only a little red velvet couch to the right facing the fireplace, and a small kitchen to her left,filled with fruits and a couple pieces of bread lying on a cloth. Robin took regina down a long narrow hallway that eventually led to a small bedroom with a much bigger bed than it needed. Regina cringed slightly when she was laid on the soft, warm sheets of the bed, which immediately brought some comfort to her but she was not able to shake my uncomfortable pressure on her lower abdomen.
Regina had not spoken a word to robin the whole way to the cabin after their little argument. Regina did not feel that bad as to ignore robin because he had hurt her. The words he said replayed over and over in her head, causing terrible discomfort for regina. "It's your fault" the voice kept saying. Eventually she looked to robin and sighed "I know what you're thinking.. I'm being extremely stubborn right now.." I say with a sassy tone and a tilt of my head. Robin,however, just shook his head and took a glance at her, then pulled a chair besides the bed, keeping his eyes down as he did so. "No..." He murmured, fiddling with his thumbs as though utterly uncomfortable..or ashamed. Regina looked up, with raised eyebrows "how so? Aren't I always stubborn?" Regina almost spat, now looking straight ahead then at Robin. "What I said was...wrong..I should have never said anything I was just..angry..and hurt about everything...I-I'm sorry." Robin said, his brows furrowing in hurt. Regina's expression softened a bit, glancing at Robin and sighing when she saw hit hurt expression. She had grown cold again for only a moment...her walls blocking her heart. Finally she spoke up. "I-I'm sorry too..I shouldn't have ran..I was just..I don't know I was..scared.." It was terribly difficult for Regina to admit such a thing. Normally she kept her feelings bundled up inside her instead of letting them all fall out. But one day,she knew, they would all come out in one jumble of emotions. Robin now looked at her, with his blue orbs that drove her crazy. They caught each others glance only ailment before looking away to wherever there eyes could be glued to. Robin was the first to break the cold silence "it's alright..I understand.. I pushed it..and I was wrong." Regina bit her lip, not knowing what to do or say. Her pain was clouding her thoughts, the wounds begging to be healed, showing it through their constant pain right this moment. Instead of making some remark, Regina looked to Robin and held his hand "I think we both made mistakes today..and..its..both our faults on the events that happened..I just think..that me being scared it-it pushed everything right into place..the horrible night we had.." Robin nodded but shook his head "I think this night was far worse for you then me Regina.." Robin said, his attention now diverted to her wounds. He carefully pulled up her dress, awkwardness filling the rooms cold, bitter air. Regina looked away, feeling terribly uncomfortable on this whole situation. Robin, deep in thought, stood up, walking slowly to a deep brown wooden drawer, pulling on the first knob,sliding it open to reveal medical supplies of all kinds. Regina noticeably cringed at a needle and a thread that Robin pulled out, followed by, what Regina guessed, was some kind of ointment. Surprising to many people, Regina was terrible with pain. She never had encountered more than a bruise or a cut her whole life, and she was not ready for more than that. As Robin walked over to Regina she felt her muscles tense at the sight of all the medical supplies. Robin sat besides her and touched the skin around her biggest wound which was on her abdomen. Regina winced and squeezed her eyes shut, not realizing how sore it would be even around the wound. Regina moved away from Robin subconsciously due to the searing pain that was now making its way around her stomach. He looked to her and sighed "if I'm going to do this you're going to have to stay still." Robin said. Regina groaned "I'm trying this is rather painful!" Regina said, yelling the last part as Robin, oh so suddenly, dabbed a cotton ball with some sort of liquid on it on her abdomen. Regina squeezed her eyes shut. About a moment or so of dabbing Regina pulled away, moving herself to the other side of the bed. "No..that's it I can't take it anymore..there has to be something less..painful." Regina realized that her reasoning with Robin was ridiculous. How could she be healed with no pain? Robin moved to her side and put a hand at her waist, causing Regina to get the usual butterflies at his touch. "I promise..I won't let go of your hand.." Robin said before taking her shaking hand in his, kissing her forehead before taking out a cotton ball and letting a couple of drops of the liquid trill onto it. Regina closed her eyes,not wanting her eyes to meet the liquid drop onto her wounds. Robin bit his lip before dabbing the cotton ball on the deepest room, wanting to get that one over with since it was the one that would cost the most pain. Regina squeezed her eyes shut in pain and let out a slight yell. This was going to be a long night..
.
sorry for the little cliff hanger there I'll do more of the healing in the next chapter. I really wanted this to be more but I decided to give it all to the next chapter. Thank you for reading~love Arianna