Saved

Regina yelled in pain as she was practically Killed by the force Nottingham was putting on her. Tears of pain stung her eyes and traveled down her cheeks as Nottingham caused her lower half to explode. Regina closed her eyes, trying to focus on the thought that robin was coming for her. Regina shook with fear and pain, still trying to loosen the grip of Nottingham off of her wrists. She let out another scream as he pressed on her abdomen, sucking all of the air out of her "shut up!" He yelled. Regina glanced down at her stomach but could barely keep her eyes open Due to the dizziness from the pain Nottingham was giving her. Finally, after regina almost couldn't take anymore of this torture, she heard a bang on the door flowed by a thick accented voice she only knew too well. Regina forced herself to open her eyes and they immediately slicked to the door. "NOTTINGHAM!" Robin yelled and regina sighed and smiled. It took all her courage to get only one word out of her mouth "ROBIN!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Regina didn't been have to look at Nottingham to know what she had just done infuriated him. He took his hand and whipped it across Regina's face causing her to yelp in pain. "I told you to obey me and no one gets hurt!" Nottingham yelled in her face. Regina scowled "you already hurt me you bastard!" She yelled back at him. Soon regina heard the door almost being knocked of it's hinges as robin rushed in. Obviously not caring of anything that he saw, he practically tossed Nottingham off of regina, letting her scurry to the other end of the bed, holding her swollen and bruised abdomen, and punched him repeatedly and directly in his face. Regina buries her face in the pillow as she saw Nottingham get up and throw robin to the floor, kicking him as he fell. Regina,shaking and scared, pulled her dress back on and got up, frantically searching for something to beat Nottingham and help robin. Tears fell down Regina's cheek as she heard robins groans and yells. She finally gave up and silently crept to the lamp, taking it in her hand and clutching it tightly, anger bubbling inside of her from robins yells of pain. Regina almost backed away at the sight of robin and Nottingham brawling. It hurt her deeply to see robin in pain. Still clutching her stomach, regina came up behind Nottingham while his back was facing her and let out a yell, smashing the lamp over Nottingham's head. It took a while for Nottingham to fall,giving him enough time to grab regina by her hair an throw her to the ground, shards of glass getting in her hands and other parts of her body as she was pressed to the floor. Regina's eyes widened as she saw Nottingham stumbling towards her, ready to swing at her. But before he could even get close, robin came up behind him, turned him around and made Nottingham take a blow right to the jaw. Regina stood their, tears falling down her cheeks at the pain and the sights before her. Robin rushed to her after regaining himself and held her in his arms "shh it's okay..it's over..your safe.." He said as he held the shaking regina in his arms. Robin picked her shaking body up bridal style, cringing as he heard her groans of pain, as she clutched her stomach. Regina had not felt this pain since..well she's never felt this pain before. Regina felt the cool crisp air whip it's cool wind on her face. She sighed, finally realizing she was out of the castle, and In robins arms. She had not recalled how much trouble it was to get out of the castle..that is until she heard robin wheezing for air. Regina slowly brought her hand to Robin's cheek and he looked down at her "Robin stop..you can barely breath.." Regina croaked and robin sighed, looking into her eyes "I can't see you in pain...and it's going to get worse if I just stop." Regina smiled softly at his words. "I'm not going anywhere robin.." She reassured him and kissed his chest as he held her. "But you..you look like you are going to pass out..stop for a moment robin...please.." Regina begged and robin closed his eyes with a sigh. "Fine..only for a moment.." Robin said and carefully laid regina down by a tree and brought her water in a jug while she sat there shivering with a fake smile. Robin hated to see her like this, she had just been beaten and raped and she doesn't even want to be healed. Robin sat besides her hesitantly, giving her a pointed look before looking at the ground and handing her the water. Regina turned her head to him "do you need to give me that look?" She asked. Wrong thing to do. "Regina I just think you should be healed..you've been raped and abused tonight and you want me to rest." He said almost too sternly as he looked back to her. Regina, a bit taken aback, glare at him. "I'm doing this because you looked like you were about to pass out." Regina replied. "Well if you didn't run away none of this would have happened! If you would just open up your heart and tell me how you feel we wouldn't be in the situation! Regina this is your fault!" Robin yelled and regina widened her eyes in shock. She sighed and clenched her jaw "fine...I knew it was wrong to her involved with a thief" regina snapped and stood up ignoring the pain and leaving robin shocked at her words. But should he have been so harsh? No..sometimes he just fumed because he cared so much. Robin suddenly came back to life and jumped up, following regina. "Regina wait I didn't mean it like that!" Robin yelled after regina but she shook her head and kept walking, trying to hold back tears but they were threatening to come out any minute. He'd never said anything like that to her, and she never expected him to. Finally after thoughts consumed her she felt the saltiness of tears on her lips and realized she was crying. Regina angrily wiped the tears away, ignoring robins yells and pleads for her to stop. Finally robin have up and ran over to regina, grabbing her arm and turning her around to face him. "Regina I'm sorry..I didn't mean it like that I-I didn't mean to yell at you like that.." Robin tried to apologize but regina never even met his eyes. As she held her abdomen, she tried to pull away from robins grip but it was rather strong. "Leave me alone robin! Let me go!" Regina yelled but robin just shook his head "go where regina?! Where would you go without me?! Back to the castle? I don't think so! So tell me regina where would you runaway to?" Robin asked with a raised eyebrow. Regina felt anger bubble up inside her, leaving a sour taste in her mouth "anywhere as long as I'm away from you!" Regina yelled and yanked her arm out of his grasp and started walking faster than she already was, the pain becoming unbearable by the second. Robin went right after her "you need to stop running regina! You won't get anywhere if you keep running and running!" Robin yelled and regina let more tears fall as she tried to avoid him. Finally after a while of walking regina felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and collapsed to the floor with tears streaming down her cheeks and robins yells behind her. Sooner than she expected he kneeled besides her and look to her. "Regina..I'm sorry.." He said. Regina shook her head and let more tears fall as robin picked her up and started walking back home. Regina couldn't help but feel angry, she never did anything wrong. And she did care for robin. But she found it too hard to confess to him. Sooner or later she would have too, because she was unaware of what would come her way.
.
hey guys I wish that chapter was a bit better written but it was long! I really actually love this story and I love the way I made it (which is rare)) but I need more time to write now because my writers block is coming back CRI. But anyways thank you for reading my story and I appreciate you all so much!!