Trickery

Robin felt himself land on a hard, cold floor. For a moment pain blurred his heart racing a million miles per hour, and his..heart ache. Robin spring back to life and stood up, looking around. "Over here dearie" rumple's voice said. Robin turned around to see him standing over Regina, on a small table. "Step away from her." He said, walking over. "I just want you to tell me the price of bringing her back, why am I here?" He asked. Rumple giggled. "You really are CLUELESS" he said rather loud. Robin stepped back. "What do you bloody mean?" He asked. Rumple leaned on the table, looking at robin dead in the eyes "magic..is all powerful. It can do many many things." He said with a dramatic gesture of his hands "but...it cannot bring someone back from the dead. Everyone knows that." He said with a wicked smile. Robin looked at Regina, then back up at him. "You...are a lying imp!" Robin yelled "why couldn't you just tell me she was gone? Not let me feel all this hope?!" "Because..there's still a way she can be alive again." He said.. Robin shook his head "I can't believe anything you say. How do I know you speak the truth?" Rumple circled the table, stopping besides robin "I may not be able to bring her back..but I can reverse time. To make things..easier. Of course. They'll be a steep price." He said, swirling his hand in his signature position. Robin shook his head. "I couldn't do that to her..I couldn't..make her forget. Forget how she died..What she tried to accomplish before she died. I want her to..to..not die in vain. Even is what you say is true..I couldn't...maybe she would forget but I won't. I know it makes absolutely no sense but..I can't. I can't do it. Saying goodbye is better than living a life that wasn't her fate." I say. Rumple smiles "ah I knew you would say that dearie. How about..I send ya back to your little..village, and let you bury her?" He suggests. Robin's eyebrows knitted. "And why would you do something so..kind?" Rumple shrugged "even though I am unloved and unloving, do know a thing or two about love. And even though yours is dead." He shrugged "it gives you a bit more light in your life if you bury her." He said. Robin raised his eyebrows. "Who knew you were sentimental." Rumple shook his head "oh I'm anything but that. Now stop wasting my time with your words and get on with it." He said and with a flick of his hand, robin was engulfed in a purple smoke and sent back home with Regina. Rumple giggled "what a lovesick lad." He said before poofing himself down to the dungeons. He nodded to the shaking guard and went to the very last cell where Regina lay on the floor, her abdomen wrapped with cloth. "You know for a thief..he doesn't realize when something's been stolen." Rumple said with a smile and leaned his face on the bars.