Love

Another cotton swab on Regina's abdomen was followed by another scream erupting from her throat. This was by far the most painful experience regina had ever encountered..and it was, in fact, awful. Regina glanced at robin a few moments before and saw his hurt expression. Regina knew he did not like the pain he was causing her right now, but it was the only way for regina to heal, that she knew. By midnight robin ha had enough. After one last swab he sat on the edge of the bed with a sigh, leaving regina to calm herself, taking In shaky breaths as she did so. After a while regina gathered all her strength to prop herself up by her elbows. Regina was at loss for words..for what was she to say in a moment like this? 'Im sorry you have to go through with this?' Regina was definitely sure she was the one having the hardest time with this..after all it was her wounds he was tending to. Regina was so lost in thought she hadn't noticed robin looking at her. Her eyes flicked to his blue ones and she found herself getting completely lost in them, forgetting all the pain from her wounds and what she had been through, just because she looked into his eyes. Robin was in a similar trance as she was. He saw the pain in her big, brown eyes and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He was no longer angry at her for running away..he was no longer thinking about the horrid words he had said to her. All he could see was her beautiful features pointed right at his. Moments before any of them had time to say anything, their lips were connected, in a soft kiss..neither of them thinking of the previous events from that day... The only thing they were focused on was the loving kiss they had started. Regina cupped robin's cheek as they kissed, her whole world becoming a blur. She had no idea when this kiss started, but she knew one thing..she didn't want it to end..because the more she tried to deny herself the plain truth, the more she felt it..the more she knew...she had fallen in love with robin....

SHORT CHAPTER AND I HAVE SWITCHED THE STYLE OF MY WORDS FEEL FRES TO TELL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SURE TO BE GOOD AND I WILL BE UPDATING SOON WITH THE OTHER STORIES~ ARIANNA