Blood

All eyes were on the fight..Regina ha her chance..but what was she to do? Go in there and try to fight off Nottingham while she was still injured? Regina cursed under her breath and went into robins home, rummaging through all of the chests, shelves and even under the bed. Finally she saw what she was looking for...his bow and arrows. Biting her lip, Regina gripped the bow and swung the arrows behind her back. She took a deep breath before emerging from the small home back outside. The men were still going at it, each swing of the swords close to ending the fight. Regina kept her eyes on the two men. This was going to be her biggest obstacle right now. That was to not hit robin. Regina was not totally comfortable with her aim. She's only had a bit of practice with her father and robin..but that was it. Could she depend on that to try and end this? Or was there nothing she could do? No..no she would not give up. She would not leave robin for Nottingham to kill. No one was focused on her..so he carefully stepped out of the wide-eyed crowd and went around them until she was almost directly behind Nottingham. She pressed her back against a tree, taking an arrow from the dozen and tried her best to remember how to ready it..and also aim. "Oh god.." Regina groaned as she struggled to put the arrow in the quiver. When she finally got it ready she aimed..as best she could. She peeked around the tree to where robin was pressing his sword against Nottingham's, his face red with rage and from the force he was putting on the sword. Regina focused on Nottingham. She slowed her breath, her eyes trained on his movements, his every step, every swing..almost, she thought, every breath. "Thank you robin.." She whispered before pulling the arrow back, aiming for Nottingham. A few eyes were trained on her but she didn't care. They were all robins friends..family, Regina corrected herself. No, no..focus. She told herself. She closed her right eye, stopped her shaking hand and pulled the arrow back. She smiled. She had him. Finally she drew the arrow about to let it go..then she saw blood. She dropped the arrow and bow, her knees giving out below her. She fell to the floor, looking down at her side where there was a big gash, blood streaming down her side. Her vision blurred. She could only make out a silhouette running past her and into the brawl stopping the men. The last thing she heard was robin screaming her name before everything went black.
      Robin ran to Regina, his heart pounding in his chest. "REGINA!" He yelled as he kneeled down besides her, pulling her onto his lap. He heard a low rumble of a laugh behind him "she's dead mate. Good riddance I say." He said, a loud laugh ringing in robins ears after. Robin felt the heat return to his face and his eyes sting with tears. "You..you did everything. YOU KILLED HER!" Robin yelled, glaring at Nottingham. "SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU TOOK HER LIFE!" Nottingham smirked "why I did no such thing. My guard did." Nottingham said in a calm tone that made robins skin boil "you started everything....you hurt her too many times." Robin said, clenching a small knife that he took out of his pocket in his sleeve. He stepped to Nottingham who had a smirk plastered on his lips "and now you took her life..so I will take yours." Robin said, and before Nottingham could pick up his sword, Robin plunged the small knife into Nottingham's neck, blood spilling only moments later. (Sorry for violence) the guards lunged at robin, their swords in the air, but robin was in full focus. His love was gone..and he was to the top with rage and proudness, that would surely draw guilt, of getting his revenge after so many years. Robin dodged swords until he reached his own, swinging at every guard that came to him. "Backup!" Called one guard. Robin laughed "cowards." He said before picking Regina up and running as fast as he could, far away from anyone..anything. Later that night he came upon a cave. He set Regina down on the soft soil. His heart was pounding in his chest and sweat beaded his forehead. He knew what he had to do. So he did it. Walking outside, he yelled it.."Rumplestilskin I summon thee!" He called into the silent night. A moment passed with nothing, and robin was about to lose all hope when a small giggle came from inside the cave. Robin turned around only to see the dark one leaning over Regina "such a terrible loss." He said, smiling down at the pale Regina. Lifeless in every way. Robin scowled "bring her back to me." Robin said as if it were the most simplest thing in the world. Rumple giggle "well I can't just summon her from the dead can I?!" He exclaimed, coming to robin. "That...what you are asking for dearie, has a steeeep price." He said, exaggerating the word "steep". Robin looked away "I don't care what the price is. I want her here with me." Robin said. Rumple smirked "well...then I guess we need to make..a deal." He said. Robin only had a second to turn around and see his smirk before they all disappeared in purple smoke.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit bad...I haven't written in a while or posted any stories so I'm a bit rusty, and I'm really busy at the moment because I got pulls out of school to be homeschooled and I just have to get everything on track again. So I'll be posting when I can☺️☺️ bye my little wreaders (writers and readers...😁) ~Ari