A Block In The Detour

Sorry if the pic is too dark, I couldn't find much else.😭😭

3rd P.O.V:
———————-

The prince opened the cabinet urgently with a panicked look on his face and his eyes widen when he sees a opened glass jar.

"Oh, dear." He brings his hands up to his face in distress, not noticing the shadow slowly creeping closer behind him.

The prince jumps when Facilier glares at him with a snarl, making the prince look up at him fearfully. "Oh, you're so quiet—"

"You let him go?" Facilier yells as he stalks toward the shaking prince, towering over him as he tries to explain himself.

"The poor devil was gasping, so I loosened the lid ever so slightly—" The prince grunts in surprise when he's suddenly tripped, falling to the floor, he looks up and narrows his eyes when Facilier's shadow laughs maliciously at him.

He splutters. "N-now, how did I ever get tangled up in all this voodoo madness? I can't go through with this!" He glares at Facilier and yanks the totem off off his neck, transforming into a tired Lawrence as he groans.

Facilier deadpans at him as Lawrence shakes the totem his hand in anger and throws it across the room. "You wear this ghastly thing!"

"CAREFUL WITH THAT!" Facilier runs and catches the totem in his hands, briskly turning around and glaring at Lawrence as he raises his staff in rage. "Anything happens to this, I'm going to be—"

He stops, taking a slow breath before rolling his eyes and backing off slightly. "Fun fact about voodoo Larry." He places the totem around his neck, seeing that nothing happens, he raises a brow at Lawrence. "Can't conjure a thing for myself."

He slides next to Lawrence, making him jump as he taps his head. "Besides, you and I both know the real power in this world ain't magic." Facilier muses, smiling before pointing his cane at a giant portrait of La' Bouff standing in front of his estate. "It's money! Buckets of it."

Lawrence looks to the side. "That's true—"

"Aren't you tired of living on the margins while those fat cats in their fancy cars don't give you so much as a sideways glance?" Facilier speaks as walks forward, leaving Lawrence behind him as he glares at the wall.

"Yes. I am." Lawrence replies, his voice shaking in anger.

Facilier smirks as he pushes Lawrence forward until they're standing in front of the mirror. "All you got to do is marry Big Daddy's little princess—" He places the totem around Lawrence's neck, making him transform into 'Naveen' smoothly. "And we'll be splitting that juicy La' Bouff fortune right down the middle. Sixty-forty, like I said."

Lauren hums as he checks himself out. "Hmm, yes." He looks sheepishly at Facilier. "But-uh, what about Naveen?"

Facilier's smile drops, glaring at 'Naveen' as he smacks the back of his head. "Your little slip-up will be a minor bump in the road."

He examines the totem with his hand, the two men smirking. "So long as we got the prince's blood in this."

Lawrence chuckles evilly. "Yes."

—————————
(Y/N) P.O.V:

"VOODOO?! W-what were you doing messing around with voodoo?!" You ask incredulously, blinking as you try to look around, huffing in frustration when the trees get in the way before looking up at Naveen.

"Alright, princey. You mean to tell me that you were stupid enough to mess with the Shadow Man?"  You glare at the frog as he shrugs, trying defend himself.