A/N

No, I am not discontinuing this book! I know most of you thought that!! We are way to close to stop now!😂😊

But, I want to talk to you guys about something important.

Anyone who's been on my profile knows I'm trying to be in God's image, I know I am but you know what I mean.

We all sin. That's it. We sin, and keeping that to ourselves isn't a good thing in my opinion. God knows what we did and/or do. And so does Jesus!

I don't thank him as much as I should..... I'm happy that my family (different states as well) is safe, heathy and at least trying to get along and I should really thank him for that.

The devil is not friendly. Not in any way. Sure, he comes to you in light as an angel, but that's a mask to get you to trust him and his lies. Those dark thoughts in the back of your head? Doubts, worries, self-decorticating words?
Him, the devil is doing that to ruin the relationship you have with Jesus, newly kindled or long strong.

Don't let anyone think your worthless. Don't let anyone be the source of your tears. Don't let those horrible thoughts take you deeper.

You are loved. You are cherished. You are cared for. I care. Your family cares. Your friends care. Just as mush as Jesus does, if not more!!

Don't give in to the devil, please don't do it.

Don't cut yourself for the sake of satisfaction to enjoy the pain. Don't take your life just because someone said so. Don't beat yourself up because of things you can't control. Don't scream and hate yourself because you believe that's what you deserve.

Those are the lies. Those are the words of devil.  Those are the words that he puts into your head to get you to submit.

There's so many people in this world that love you, and if you don't feel or believe that? Then know that God does, know the Jesus does! They love you so much, regardless of the bad things you've may have done or did.

I love you all. I care that you suffered, I care that you don't believe in yourself. I love you because you took the chance to read this..... I love you because you are still here.

Two things gave me the will and motivation to write this. My father and @katiaustulin25. My father gave me a lesson. Don't hurt the others who are just trying to help you. Don't follow the people who are just going to hurt you in the end. Every action you do has a consequence.

When I heard this, I opened my eyes and saw what I was doing, the hurt I was causing and I am sorry for that. So much. Don't be two-faced, don't say one thing and then say another, don't pretend you're someone different on social media.

Katiaustulin25 wrote me verses on how to be saved. And again: I am so grateful for that.

Romans 3:23: All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. 

John 14:6: Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and life.

Know that he died on the cross for you, me, and everyone else on this earth. Know that he rose again from the grave on the third day. Trust in him and believe. Accept him into your heart and follow him.

I know that not everyone believes in Christianity, I get that! You all have different beliefs. And I understand that you may or may not look into it! And again that's okay!

In my opinion, Christianity is about choice. Jesus gives you a chance to choose. He always will, that's what's so great about him!! He knows we did wrong and he's already forgiving you for it (if you ask for it of course.)

He's going to be there for you. Please know that, regardless of a different belief. He loves you.

And I do too. And the people around you as well. The ones who raised you, the ones you grew up with, and the ones you can relate to.

If you're suffering now, I'm sorry you have to go through that. But it will get better, I promise. You are going to be okay. Don't give up now, it's not worth it. Because by the time you realize that wrong? It'll be too late.

If this hurts you, I'm sorry. But I don't regret it, I'd rather hurt you with the truth than to comfort you with a lie. Lies do more harm than good.

Don't take life for granted. God isn't going to care if you have a high status, he isn't going to care about how many followers you have. You are going to be judged. And he will decide the fate you go to, all on the choices you've made in your lifetime. Heaven or Hell.

I don't want the latter for any of you. I love and care too much that, if you think I'm lying, I'm not. I would never joke about this kind of thing.

I hope to be better than I am now. So what I am going to do is put a verse in the beginning of each future chapter of my books. I'm done being quiet.

Don't stay quiet if something is wrong. You have a voice, use it. Don't stick around if you know it isn't good, don't lie to yourself.

I hope you all are healthy, happy and enjoying the good things. Don't let the devil take you. Don't let him find any satisfaction in your suffering, your friends and loved ones have your back. Jesus has your back.

We all love you. Know that we care deeply.

In your life, there are going to be challenges and lessons. But what's the point if you don't learn from them? Understand what I am saying, the job you just scored? Lesson. The new friend you met earlier? Lesson. This speech you just came across? Lesson.

It will challenge you in what you do in the future, Watch and listen to everything around you, home or otherwise. And what you will learn will help you.

On an ending note:

Be kind, but keep your guard up.
Be helpful, but don't let others walk all over you.
Be careful, but don't be paranoid.
Be loving, but don't be 'easy pickings'.

Stay safe, I hope this did something. Didn't mean for it to be so long. I love you ❤️❤️❤️