The Mardi Gras Parade

~And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever.~ John 14:16

How in the world.... ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS😓😓😅😅!!!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Prince Naveen, darling." Charlotte coaxed knocks on the door, a frustrated smile on her face. "You better hurry up. Don't want to be late for our Mardi Gras wedding."

Lawrence braced himself gassing the door, his undergarments on as he spoke; "Um, getting dressed! Just a few more minutes my dearest heart."

He looked nervously through the keyhole as Charlotte smiled. "Okay, honey lamb. We'll be waiting in the Packard. Daddy, start the car!!"

Lawrence gulped as she rushed away, gripping his hair. "Oh, my heavens, I'm doomed! Ow—!"

His rubbed his forehead where Facilier threw his card, he glared at him as his shadow shuddered in fear. "No, Larry! I'm the one who's doomed! Unless we get that frog's blood in—"

He stops when the house rumbles, looking at the chimney as it shook harshly, the fire going out as the shadows smirk and howl. The bigger one held Naveen by his foot, throwing him towards Facilier.

"Oh!" Facilier smirked when he caught Naveen in his hat, grabbing him as he shook at the shadows, laughing. "We are back in business, boys!"

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Naveen glared as he tried to escape his grasp, struggling more when Facilier grabbed his finger, gasping in shock. "L-lawrence!"

Lawrence chuckled evilly, raising the totem. "Oh, now hold still, your eminence."

(Y/N) P.O.V:
. . . . .

"Mardi Gras! Mardi Gras! Mardi Gras!"

The boats horn hooted as the passengers chanted, laughter and smiles flinging around as they walked.

You followed close behind Louis before staying at the dock as he and the other musicians played their music, you wanted Ray over when he flew by. "Ray! Have you seen Naveen? I can't find him."

"Look at you." He smugly looked at you before excitement flew in his expression, rubbing his hands together. "Where the ring at?"

You looked at him confused, tilting your head. "What are you talking about, Ray?"

He frowned as his eyes widened. "Well, If Cap didn't say nothing, I ain't gonna say nothing because ol' Ray's sealed up tight as a drum."

He turned his back as you raised a brow at him, amused. "You ain't getting nothing outta me, no!"

"Ray."

He quickly breaks, speaking fast. "Okay, Cap not gonna marry Charlotte, he gonna marry you! Soon as he gets himself kissed and y'all both turn human, he gonna find a job, get you that restaurant—"

He cut himself off, his light going out. "I said too much, didn't I?"

You cupped him gently in your hands and nuzzles him happily, a blush on your face. "You said just enough, Ray!" You looked at the North Star. "Thank you, Evangeline."

You eagerly jumped to the parade, Ray following you with a hearty laugh.

. . . . .

The Mardi Gras Parade was filled with bright colors and floats, employees in fish costumes threw bead necklaces at the crowds from the Merman float, making everyone cheer louder.

You carefully maneuvered thought the crowds feet, not able to keep the smile off your face. "He was tying to propose! That's why he was so jittery! And here I thought all he wanted was to marry a rich girl!"