1👀

Lay

Lemme tell y'all sum. School starts in 3 days meaning it's Friday, which technically means 2 days but whatever that's not the point. The point is I'm about to start school and I don't even have my stuff together.

My grandma took me back to school shopping but only to get my supplies, meaning i have no bookbag.

So now I have to go get me a bookbag plus clothes for at least the first 2 weeks of school, just so people can know a girly knows how to dress. This is stressin' me, not really, but it is. I don't even know how to explain it without soundin' slow.

But, tomorrow I'm going to the mall with my bestfriends to get the rest of the stuff we need for school. Fun. No not at all, because they don't know how to act in public, I swear I can't take them no where, cause if I do we'll be so close to getting kicked out. Not saying that I don't act out with them, it's just I know when to chill and they don't.

Right now I'm picking out what I should wear to the mall, cause you never know who you might see. I might see Micheal B Jordan fine ass, you never know so I always gotta be prepared.

~~~~

I got up at about 10, actually I got up at 8 because my body woke me up. I just didn't get out of the bed till 10. So, with that I went to make me a bowl of cereal because I didn't feel like cooking a feast when everybody else in the house is sleep, I swear these people sleep like they got jobs, other than my parents.

I stared getting ready around 12 because they want me to meet them there at 1. As I'm doing my hair putting it into 2 space buns, I get a group facetime call from them.

Kay- "what you bitches want"

Me- "exactly"

Phoebe- "I was just tryna see what y'all fine asses were doing but never mind"

Jay- "we're literally about to see each other in less than an hour"

Phoebe- "and your point isssss..."

Kay- "oh my god is that my boyfrienddddd"

Jay- "girl we not togetha chill"

Me- "yes y'all are, don't deny it"

Kay- "exactly bae, don't deny your love for me"

*Jay hung up*

We all laugh

Phoebe- "well I guess I'll let y'all finish getting ready"

Me-"alright, bye"

Kay-"bye hoes"

I hang up and finished getting ready to see these crackheads I call my friends. After I got done getting ready. I said bye to everyone and headed out. I have my own car I got it for my 16th birthday.

I got in my car and hooked my phone up. I start driving with my windows rolled down, some songs later my song comes on so I turned that bish up singing along.

Badder than ya favorite bad bitch

Turned the whole world into a savage

Middle finger in all my pictures

Just to remind y'all I ain't havin' it

With the song still on and me still vibin' I come to a red light, the red light just before you would pull into the mall. Then I hear somebody talking to me. I look to see who it was, cause I was about to go off.

Jay- "yo ghetto ass. turn dat shit down"

Me- "🖕🏾"

Jay- "you wish you could"

Me- "ew not your infected lump dick"

Jay- "bit-"

Me- "watch yo mouth nigga"

And with that I pulled off, pulling into the parking lot by the food court. Jay pulled in next to me and got out the car smiling at me. We haven't seen each other in a minute other than facetime, because he decided to go to Florida for most of the summer.

I got out the car, ran up to him and jumped on him, legs just hanging there, like a damn dead body, putting my head in the crook of his neck.

Me- "hiiiiii bestieee"

Jay- "a minute ago you just had a whole ass attitude now I'm bestie"

He said putting me down

Me- "if you don't miss me just say dat"

Jay- "of course I miss you, charms"

He calls me that because when ever Kay and I come to his games he claims he plays better when we're there so Kay is 'lucky' and I'm 'charms'.

Me- "that dumbass nickname"

Jay- "it's not dumb"

Me- "it is"

Jay- "not"

Me- "I'm not about to argue with a child"

Jay- "buuuuuut I'm older than you"

Me- "I'm done talking to you Jeremiah"

Jay- "Ooo, not my government"

We both laugh and see Kay and Phoebe pull up together. Kay basically tackels Jay against his car, jumping up on him wrapping her legs around him with him grabbing her ass. Kissing all over his face, just not his lips. I swear when she put her face in his neck she kissed him neck too, but that's nunna my business.

Everybody thinks they should be together, but they don't see it. They claim that they're "just friends", I call bullshit but whatever floats your boat babe.

Phoebe- "okay if the couple is done being lovey dovey I would like to hug my bestfriend too."

"We're not a couple" they say in unison

Me-"lyin' asses, but whatever"

They hug and then we headed in the mall.

~🤍🤎~

Hiiiiii kids 🙃

Hiiiiii kids 🙃

Did you enjoy the first chapter?

You better have cause I spent my time writing this mug 🙄 ✋🏾

Kiddingggggg, but please comment because I want some new friends 🥺

Byeeee