12🛍

Cam

It's the Thursday before Halloween and Noah told me about a party some girl he was talking to was throwing.

I'm gonna ask Lay to go with me because why not. I'm not a party person but if she's willing to go I'll go.

I'm in my last class of the day and this class can really kiss my ass. Like I really don't give a fuck about them white people coming over here taking land that isn't theirs. In the words of Layanee it's very "ghetto".

The bell just rang and I'm on my way to my locker. I already knew Emily was about to come up to me cause she always does like we're still together or something.

Emily- "hiiii Cammy poe"

Ew

Me- "what do you want Emily"

Emily- "babe why are you acting like this towards me"

Me- "I'm not your "babe""

Emily- "is it because of that girl you were on the phone with"

Me- "no, it's because we're not together anymore"

She came closer to me putting her hand on my chest

Emily- "but we can be"

I pushed her off lightly because she's small and the type to run to her parents if something even slightly happens to her.

Me- "no, go back to the boy you were messing around with on me"

Emily- "he means nothing to me though Cammy"

Me- "stop calling me that and I no longer care, we're not together anymore"

She was about to say something else but I walked away and headed to my car. When I got in I called Lay. We talk like everyday which isn't helping my cause. Because I like her and talking to her daily is only making the crush grow larger.

Lay- "yes Cam Cam"

Me- "what you doin mama"

Lay- "just getting out of class, going to get ready for work, did you need something"

Me- "just wanted to see your face"

She tried to hide her smile but I seen it.

Me- "also wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party with my on Halloween"

Lay- "I was gonna go trick or treating"

Me- "you're such a child"

Lay- "and what about it"

Me- "well you don't have to go if you don't want to"

Lay- "naw I'll come, I'll just have to go trick or treating earlier than I wanted"

Me- "m'kay well go ahead and get ready for work kid"

She rolled her eyes at what I called her.

Lay- "okay well talk to you later"

Me- "bye princess"

And we got off the phone, I went the rest of my way home and took a shower. I was gonna pop up at her job because why not.

She works in the mall at footlocker, she said she also does hair at her house. She should do mine, that would be fun.

Anyways, I'm on my way to the mall. When I got there, there were a lot of people there. Not as much as it would be on the weekend but a lot for a Thursday.

I went in there and went to footlocker I didn't see her, so maybe she was in the back doing something. So I just decided to look around for some shoes cause I need some anyway.