17🧚🏾‍♀️

Ok so since I haven't said their birthday's already Lay's June 20th🏖 is and Cam's is January 1st❄️

Lay

It's Christmas Eve now and I'm not ready. Every year on Christmas Eve my family comes over for the Christmas Eve Party we have.

I say I'm not ready cause my aunt's are always on my ass about having a boyfriend. Like girl what if I'm gay, get off my ass please and thank you.

The other day I was talking to the gang and Bri brought up us spending the rest of the break in a cabin her grandpa had, after Christmas of course. We all liked the idea except for Jay Paranoid ass said he was gon die because he watched the movie A Cabin In the Woods and that the only people surviving was Phoebe and Cam because, well...they're white. All jokes of course.

Back to what I was saying though, we're gonna be out there until school starts again. Oh and I also I found out Cam's birthday is the 1st, might or might not have gift for him.

I finished packing and was on the phone with Cam showing him some of the things I packed. I was honestly just trying to pass time till these people got here.

~~~

My family is here and we're all in our Christmas PJ'S since that was our theme this year.

We were just listening to music and talking to each other till it was time to bless the food.

Then here comes my Great Aunt's, shit.

"hey suga you got one of dem boy toys yet"

Me- "naw I'm gay"

The paused, all of their smiles dropped. I couldn't help but laugh, shit was funny.

Me- "no. I don't have a "boy toy" yet aunt"

"well you need to get one"

Me- "and why is that"

"because at your age there are certain needs you have tha-"

Me- "ima bout to go find my cousin"

I walked off. I was not about to talk about sex with my great aunt's, oh no ma'am.

I went to go find that annoyin' ass hoe Star, I know he in here somewhere. I found him, on he phone in the corner.

Me- "baby"

Star- "oh my gawdddd is that my cuzzz"

Me- "yea, now come on out to the car befo they start prayin'"

We went outside to my car, grabbed the stuff, drove to the back of my house, rolled down all the windows some and did our thing.

We smoked for a good 10 minutes, we ain't want to be too high.

We got done, made sure we looked and smelled ok, that the car was coo and everything then went back to the house.

We got back just in time because they was yellin' it's time to bless the food .

We blessed the food and everybody got their plates. Me and Star decided to go to my room.

When we got there I closed the door and we sat on my bed eating.

Star- "we should make some tik tok's"

Me- "yeaaa"

So we threw our stuff away and started making tik tok's. Most of them contained me twerking on him, don't make that weird either. For one he's my cousin ew and two he's 💅🏾. His nickname is Star his real name is Devin.