44🎈

Lay

Today we're going to the mall and some other stores. One because school is starting soon and two I have no food in my house. In a minute ima go to my parents house and take food from over there.

"you ready"

Bri said peeking her head in my room

"yea"

I replied grabbing my purse and walking out my room. 

I told everybody to come on and we headed to our cars. 

Kay- "so we goin' to the mall first right"

She asked as we were all on facetime with each other.

Phoebe- "yea"

We hung up and met at the mall. Once we got there we ate for an hour then started going around the mall and getting clothes. I got a few shoes for the baby, she got enough clothes from the shower even though it wasn't that many people.

I got shoes that she'll be able to wear when she can walk, hard bottom shoes. My momma always bought me too big stuff so I'll have it when I get that size, so ima do the same.

We had to be shopping for a good 3 hours. I got a lot of stuff and don't even know where ima put all of it, ghetto. 

"where is all of that even about to fit" 

"I have no idea but ima make it work"

He shook his head at me as we put the stuff in the car. 

We went to Walmart next.

Our asses almost got kicked out cause we play too much, but I got all the food I came for, don't know why my parents have a link card but they do and they let me use it when I need it. 

Everybody went to their own house to put their stuff up then we said we'd meet back up my house and order something to eat.

About and hour later they were on their way back over here. Once they got over here we debated on what to eat and just said we'd order Cane's.

Our food got here and we watched tv while eating. Eventually we went to sleep.

~~~

We're going to skyzone tonight, it's one of their glow nights with teens only, so no lil kids runnin' around.

Kay- "let's go eat"

Phoebe- "where"

Me- "ooo lets go to Chile's"

We were on our usual group facetime.

Jay- "what we gon do after we get done eatin' cause it don't start til 9"

Me- "we gotta go up there to pay for shirts and socks then we can smoke or sum"

We got off the phone after talking a lil more. 

Cam came and picked me up and we drove to the Chile's that was by the skyzone.

We were there for a good 3 -4 hours. After we got done eating we went over to skyzone to pay for everything and they told us what time to come back.

We parked in a vacant parking lot close by and got in cam's truck since it was the biggest. Kay passed out what everyone wanted and we smoked/ ate and talked, listened to music. 

We weren't that high but high enough. We could still drive straight and everything.

When it was time for us to be there we headed over there.

~🤍🤎~

Not the almost getting kicked out the store

Not the almost getting kicked out the store... couldn't be me I've never been caught wit the shit I do

Soooo...I saw this post basically talkin' about how people be breakin' the bones and how some don't

And that was very funny to be like how yo own body fold on you...couldn't be me but y'all stay safe 😭

Next chapter is straight smut nothing else and yes it's of the girls, if you don't like that don't read it duhhhhh