21💦

*HEAVY sumt warning🥵*

Lay

He started to move down my body leaving kisses everywhere while never breaking eye contact. When he got down to my pussy he stopped and grabbed the vibrator. He turned it on the lowest setting, placing it directly on my clit.

Lay- "ah shit"

He started to move it in a circle. Then he inserted two of his fingers and went to slow.

Lay- "uhh"

He kept goin slow with his fingers and the vibrator. With the two things he was using he was making love to me when this isn't about my pleasure but his.

Lay- "I'm about to cu-ughhh"

I came before I could finish the sentence. He took the vibrator off but kept fingering me. He came up to me grabbing my neck kissing me slowly matching the tempo of the song.

As I rode out my high my back arched of the bed breaking the kiss making me moan loudly.

When I finally looked back at him he smiled taking his fingers out and putting them up to my mouth.

Cam- "suck"

He put his fingers in my mouth and I licked and sucked all of my juices off, he took them out my mouth putting them in his mouth. Oh he nasty nasty.

He took his pants and underwear off leaving him naked. He came up to me undoing the cuffs and laying back.

I went over to him grabbing his dick and stroking it up and down slowly while grabbing his balls with my other hand massaging them.

Cam- "umm"

While I did that I went up to kiss him.

Cam- "shit Lay"

He said breaking the kiss.

I stopped and started kissing the tip then kissing down his dick. I went back up to the tip and started licking it.

Cam- "ughh"

I took him down my throat as far as I could and used my hand for what I couldn't fit. I was sucking slowly so he could feel all of the pleasure I wanted to give him. I started to hum the beat of the song sending the vibrations through him.

He started groaning. I came back up licking around the tip. Then removed my mouth and started using my hands again and went down to his balls sucking on them. He groaned even more, love it when they're not scared to make a lil noise.

I stopped sucking still using my hands stroking him up and down.

Me- "face fuck me"

He brought his head up and looked at me.

Cam- "dangerous game right there"

Me- "it's your birthday"

He nodded his head and I removed my hand getting on the ground on my knees. He stood in front of me as I opened my mouth. He slowly entered my mouth putting every inch in until he touched the back out my throat, I gagged a bit but not that much.

He started moving my head slowly. It felt good to him as it felt good to me too, so I started to moan.

Cam- "you like that"

I moaned in response since that was all I could do. He sped up, I pressed my thumb to the center of my other hand so I wouldn't gag. When he went faster his moans got louder, they're so sexy. Sexy would be an understatement.

He finally came and went slower to come down from him high, then took it out my mouth as I swallowed.

Cam- "open"