28😷

Lay

Me- "what you mean we gotta be out the school building by today"

Ms.A- "that's what they're telling everybody, because of the virus"

Me- "will we be able to get our stuff from the lockers"

Ms.A- "of course, they can't hold your things. we'll be doing remote until they let us back in the building, we don't know if that'll be anytime this school year though"

Literally 3 months and some change till school lets out. This bitch ass virus couldn't wait.

Ms.A- "do all you can now because they said official lock down is the 22nd"

Welp, there's the rest of my junior year. If we're not back in school by September ima Ripper Stephen you hoes.

Me- "when do we get our stuff?"

Ms.A- "principal J said she will have freshman and sophomore's get their things Friday and junior and senior's get their stuff Saturday"

Me- "aw"

Basically this whole day was spent telling us how school was gonna go for the remainder of the year if they don't let us back in the building.

~~~

Me- "so yea it was our last day in the building"

Cam- "same, I don't think virtual learning will be that bad"

Me- "maybe it won't but it'll be hard to get use to"

Cam- "understandable, but that meansssss I can come to your house and sleep over"

Me- "ew no, we don't like you over here"

Cam- "your parents love me, stop"

Me- "don't lie ta ya self na, they just tolerate you"

Cam-"go ask em, bring me with you, don't say I'm on the phone either, just go ask em"

I went downstairs and went into the living room with everybody and sat down away from them, so they couldn't see my phone.

Me- "ok so do y'all like Cameron, like forreal forreal"

All their heads turned to me and that look a bit confused.

Mom- "of course I love my son-in-law"

Me- "girl-"

Dad- "slow ya roll Vett, but yea I like em, is there a reason not to?"

Me- "no, just askin', what about you fugly things"

Zay- "yea I like em, he coo peoples"

Caleb- "he bought me a toy, I love him"

Jordan- "same"

I laughed.

Me- "ok"

And went back upstairs, sitting on the bed looking at my phone and he had a big ass smile on his face.

Me- "fuck up"

Cam- "ian even say nun"

Me- "you ain't have to"

Cam- "so can I come over or what"

Me- "for just tonight or the rest of the week?"

Cam- "ooooo I was just thinkin' one night, buuuuttt the rest of the week should be fun"

Me- "when you talk to your parent's I'll talk to mine"

He left his phone in his room as he went to go talk to his people. Then came back like 10 minutes later, I just went on tiktok. He came back breathin' hard as hell.