16😶

Lay

I don't know why they let us out on the 21st but they did so whatever. But, now it's the next day and I need to go shopping for these nigglets.

I decided to go by myself because nobody needs to know what I got them. It is a Tuesday, but people are on break so I know the mall about to be packed, ughhh. I hate that cause shit be sold out and you gotta travel all around the damn world to find it. It's just stressful.

It's 11 right now and I'm getting ready. I'm trying to go as early as possible so that's why I'm getting ready right now.

I finish getting dressed and decided to throw on the handy dandy wig. I really need to do my hair, might do it tomorrow.

So now I'm on my way downstairs and I hear the tv on, ugh

So now I'm on my way downstairs and I hear the tv on, ugh. Who is up this early, they usually stay in bed til like 1.

I go in the living room and see my babies.

Me- "good morning"

Caleb- "hiii"

Jordan- "where you goin' Lay lay"

Me- "to the mall"

Jordan- "ooo can we go"

Me- "no, cause you'll tell everybody what I got them"

Caleb- "nuh-un"

Me- "y'all will, but maybe next time"

Jordan- "meanie"

Me- "fasho, byeeeee"

Then I left out the door.

~~~

It took about an hour to get to the mall because I decided to go to the one in Orland Park.

When I got there it was semi packed, meaning I have to try to hurry up cause I got about an hour before this hoe packed forreal.

I had in my phone what I wanted to get everybody. Yeaaaa that girl be preplannin' forreal. I usually just write any and everything they've said they wanted throughout the year and when it comes down to get them something, I already have an idea of what to get. Y'all should try it, it works.

I headed to the Coach store to get my momma this bag she's been talking about. Don't know why she want this big ass bag, like what the fuck you carryin' in dis hoe, but hey do your thing babes.

 Don't know why she want this big ass bag, like what the fuck you carryin' in dis hoe, but hey do your thing babes