36🤰🏽

Lay

Once I explained the run down of the trip we all went back to our rooms to get ready to go find a place to eat.

From where we were staying everything was in walking distance, so it wouldn't be too much.

Cam and I got in the shower and put on our clothes.

"ooo okay baby lookin' fine as hellllll"

"you toooo, but yo thighs finna fall out them shorts"

He said laughing.

"whatever, but c'mon so you can take my pictures"

We went out the room and went downstairs, nobody was out yet. They take all day to get ready for what.

We went by the big windows that were in the living room and he took some picture of me and I took some of him. He said he wasn't gonna post his but he liked em. I posted mine after coming up with a caption and we went and sat down on the couch.

"soooo, are you moving in as soon as you get back or some time after"

"right after we get back, we're taking another early flight so it's not like we'll get back super late"

"right, i can come help if you want me to"

"yea you can, you know help me pack up my stuff"

"yea"

Omniscient

They kept talking but Lay got a notification from IG saying somebody commented on her post. She went to look at the comment and it was from somebody named Amira

im pregnant and it's cam's

Who the hell, Lay thought. She deleted the comment and DM'd her.

how far along

5 months

ok

"Cameron"