46🙁

Lay

"how was it"

Cam and Jay asked us all. They came over to the apartment the day after.

"good"

We replied.

Jay- "just good?"

Phoebe- "the hell else you want us to say..."

Me- "oh my god yess it was sooo amazing..."

Bri- "truly eye rolling..."

Kay- "ugh might be better then gettin' dick..."

Phoebe- "like the fuck"

And all the girls were laughing.

Cam- "hope it was all that because that was the last time it will happen"

"ssshhhhhiiiiidddddd"

We all said, twisting our lips to the side.

Jay- "we're serious"

Me- "umhm"

try sum, we gon fight

I rolled my eyes cause fuck he though this was.

~~~

"come over bubba" 

"girl it's 8 in the morning"

He said in a tired voice because I woke him up by calling him.

"you need to be up anyway"

"you know I don't wake up until it's time to log into class"

"can you just come over please"

He hung up. Ugh I swear I hate him.

Yes, we're still doing online. Don't know why the city is open but schools are closed. Ian complainin' though. They say we go back after thanksgiving break.

At 9 I had to log into my class and that ugly ass bitch still wasn't here. He so damn irritating.

While in my class, which I wasn't paying attention to because they were doing nothing but going over the syllabus, he walked in. I don't know why I didn't hear him come through the front door. But he came in with his computer open logged into a class, put his stuff down the go in the bed with me.

"hiiiiiii stink"

I said hugging his waist

"hi princess"

He said bringing my head up to kiss him.

I could tell he was still sleepy. But that's not my problem, he shouldn't have stayed on the game all night knowing we had school in the morning.

"and you better stay up"

"I dis like you"

"that's fine"

I said laughing a bit.

~~~

Me- "so what we eatin' fa lunch"

Mira- "what do you wanna eat"

Me- "I don't know'

Cam- "well can you hurry up and pick I'm hungry"

"go make a hot dog"

Me and mira said at the same time then started laughing.

Cam- "I don't want a hotdog"

"then you ain't hungry"

Cam- "ok stop sayin' stuff at the same time"

We both laughed and then decided to eat at taco bell. A trip to the bathroom ain't never hurt nobody.

We went to go get the food and went back to home. Once we got there we had about 30 minutes til we had to log back into class. 

We were in the living room watching tv and talking while eating.

Mira- "I'm movin' out"

She slipped in through our conversation. We both looked at her like"what"

Me- "come again?"

Mira- "I'm moving out"

Cam- "to where"

Mira- "the building a block away"

Me- "oh..."

I liked having her here, it meant I wasn't here by myself and had a friend to talk to. And we grew closer with her living here. I knew she was gonna have to leave eventually but damn.

Me- "well um when you movin'"

Mira- "next month"

Me-"damn"

That wasn't suppose to come out.

Cam- "that's soon"

Mira- "I've been looking since I moved in"

Well shit.

Mira- "and it's not because I don't like it here it's just I didn't want to still be here when she's born and then you wake up in the middle of the night because you hear her crying"

Me- "oh"

We talked some more about her moving and stuff and she told us she got a lot of money from her grandma's will because she just died and knew her situation and left her money.

~🤍🤎~

Why people grandmas keep dyin'

I should have her give up the baby...😗

That'd be tragic as hell...everybody mad at her and shit

Um...