37💵🔩🐰

HAPPY PRIDE MONTHHHHH 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Lay

I woke up first, I was very excited about going to the museum today. I've never been and have been wanting to go for the past 2 years.

I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I put on some clothes cause I slept in just my underwear and put my slides on.

I got done getting "dressed" and woke up Cam.

"hm, what is it"

"we gotta go eat"

"not hungry"

"get up or ima hit you"

"ain't gon hit shit"

He said lowly. I still heard 'em.

I grabbed his hand and bit his finger.

"what the fuck, Layanee"

"cheeseeeeee"

I said smiling widely.

I left out the room and started banging on everybody door.

They all woke up and I told them to put some shoes on.

Once we were all downstairs I told them what we were doing.

Me- "they have breakfast and I wanted us to get some"

Jay- "you deadass coulda just room serviced that shit"

Me- "I know, ian want to though"

I was headed out the door and they were all just standing there looking at me mad as hell.

Me- "bring y'all ass befoe I start throwin' shit"

Kay- "aw c'mon cause she'll really start throwin' shit"

They all started going out the door as I stood in the hallway making sure they all were out. They know what it is.

The last person out was Cam so he closed the door and I grabbed his hand and we started walking.

I grabbed his chin and kissed him, because I haven't gotten my kiss yet.

We made it to the elevator and made it to the first floor.

This hotel was big as hell so we had to find our way around till we got to the dining hall.

We made it there and fixed our plates and sat down.

~~~

We're getting ready to go now and I've been smiling thinking about getting there for the past hour.

"ok go put your outfit on so we can get there while you over here jumping everywhere"

I'm excited for my outfit too, it's simple but I got some custom shoes.