Chapter forty-six

~TAEHYUNG POV~

Border duty seems pretty simple and easy to do. I mean we've done this a few times together and separated and I always found it easy enough. It's like a lazy task but it's not at the same time, you have to make sure others are guarding while doing their job, no unknown scents are picked up which right now I smell none. Then there's the weather check too which is also help to warn the other members in the pack of upcoming weather as well as if the stream is also overflowing or not.

I just so happen to be walking with Jimin along the stream, the very stream we met Y/n at years ago and only months ago when she unknowingly ran into another territory. It brought back memories.

"What time is it again?" Jimin

I checked my watch but then looked up to the sky, the sun was starting to disappear behind the tall trees, making it darker for night to come.

"It's 6.46pm, Jimin."

"Good, that means soon we can go home when our shifts are changed to the others." Jimin

I chuckled and kicked a small rock into the flowing water close by.

"We all want to get back to Y/n, Jimin. We just need to be patient."

He hummed at me, bending down to pick up a slightly bigger rock that I had just kicked into the water moments ago and he threw it into the trees on the other side of the stream but then sighed afterwards. Clearly he had something else on his mind he wasn't telling us but it's clear what it is, it's obvious.

"I really don't like fighting with Namjoon, Tae. I hate it." Jimin

I stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know and he doesn't either and I know Jungkook is the same it's just.....well I don't know. Hopefully it'll calm down soon."

He nods and passed me a small smile but it doesn't meet his eyes.

"Hey Y/n told me about Toby possibly being a mate to one of the twins. Possibly your little one because of his obsession with you."

I nudged his arm with my elbow trying to get him to think positively and get a little more happier. And it works. A small smile starts to creep up on his face as he chuckles.

"I know and to be honest I don't mind. Toby is a cute little thing....I mean once you get to know him." Jimin

I laughed and brought my arm around his shoulder for a side hug. It's good to see him now actually smile and that's what I wanted. But all that flew out the window when two familiar loud growling came a distance behind us. I just sighed, frustrated all ready where as Jimin huffed with annoyance and shrugged off my arm to start walking towards the now constant growls.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Namjoon

"NO!! YOURE A FUCKING JEALOUS BOOKWORM THAT WONT FUCKING QUIT SULKING BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET THERE FIRST!" Jungkook

Oh god no.

And now Jimin was walking in on it. Fantastic.

But I purposely stayed close so if something pops off I can quickly grab Jimin to try and stop him from causing a fight.

"Can we seriously just move on from this? It's getting old." Jimin

Namjoon tensed and shot a glare towards Jimin with his red and yellow orbs glowing back to him.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm older than you so shut the fuck up!" Namjoon

"Hey! Don't start on me now. I just want the fighting to stop." Jimin

He angrily waved his hands in the air but Namjoon scoffed at him, hands to his hips but I noticed the way Jungkook shifted on his seat, eyeing the back of Namjoon's head. He had this glint in his eyes that weren't good.

"I didn't start shit this time. It was Jungkook." Namjoon

Jungkook scoffed but then jumped on Namjoon's back, instantly wrapping his arm around the front of Namjoon's neck into a headlock and threw them both backwards to the ground. The both groaned but Jungkook held a tight hold of his neck.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" Namjoon

I stepped closer but stopped when Jungkook shot me a warning glare so I held my hands up and stepped back again.

"Jungkook just let him go. That wasn't necessary."

"Either is his bitching. I'm fucking sick of it!" Jungkook

Namjoon was kicking his legs up and thrashing but he was no where near passing out, just struggling to get out of Jungkook's hold. Jimin groaned and stomped over towards them both rolling around on the ground. Jimin reached down to grab Jungkook's arm from Namjoon's neck but instead Namjoon kicked up a foot towards Jimin, hitting him in the face and Jimin was thrown back from the impact and landing on his ass.

"Stay the fuck out of this Jimin!! I can handle myself!" Namjoon

Now I scoffed, shaking my head at them all but I wasn't surprised when Jimin jumped back to his feet and charged towards Namjoon, throwing a punch but Namjoon managed to dodge it and Jungkook received the hit instead.

I cringed watching Jimin gasp and Namjoon roll out of Jungkook's arms and jumped up to his feet and pushing Jimin away.

"JIMIN YOU FUCKING HIT ME!!!" Jungkook

Cupping his cheek he stood up from the ground and glared at him.

"I didn't mean to! That was meant for you!!" Jimin

Angrily pointing towards Namjoon that rolled his eyes. But Jimin just charged at Namjoon, tackling him to the ground and threw a punch to the face but Namjoon quickly returned it back. Then not much to my surprise Jungkook joined in, kicking Jimin over and then another kick to Namjoon's side.

This was getting too much.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yoongi

I shrugged at him and he just sighed, shaking his head while we watched the fighting. But Hoseok and Jin showed up and each tried to grab one of them from hitting the other. I wanted to stay out of this but it was beginning to get messy.

Hoseok was holding onto Jimin's waist pulling him back from Namjoon while Jin was busy dragging Namjoon across the ground by the back of his shirt but Namjoon was still kicking and throwing air punches.

Jungkook rolled over from his back, onto all fours and got up but Yoongi and I shared a knowing look and both nodded before the two of us ran towards Jungkook. Myself latching onto his back and my arms around his chest to keep him in place while Yoongi threw himself to the floor to grab his ankles, preventing him from moving.

The three of them growling and fighting to get back to one another while the remaining four of us were trying to prevent it. Never have we fought like this and to be honest it was a little scary.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

We all froze to the sound of that voice but only frozen for a couple seconds before I whipped my head in that direction. There was Y/n.

Standing there a few feet away with her hands on her hips, looking very angry right now. This wasn't good.