Chapter thirty-four

~JIMIN POV~

It's been aa struggle all day being around Y/n. None of us knew if Y/n was gonna affect us in any way during this time but I think we have our answer now, well I have anyway. We haven't discussed it yet not even in mind link but I think we've been holding off until Y/n goes to bed.

All day I've been just undressing Y/n with my eyes, more than usual anyway and her scent is sweeter, so much more intoxicating. I thought her scent was a lot before but today it was so much more powerful and the season hasn't even begun yet and she's not even in proper heat yet and this makes me worried.

Earlier in the bedroom I just wanted to fuck her so bad, everything inside me was screaming at me to do it, but I held off. Not yet.

It's gonna be hard as hell and earlier in the kitchen when we were all cooking together, Jin looked ready to fucking pounce on her when she bent over to open the cupboard but Namjoon and Yoongi was quick to pull him across the room before Y/n even noticed. It's been a struggle for us all today but we didn't want to tell Y/n. We did secretly discuss that much without her but not in depth like we should.

Throughout the day after I showed Y/n around the house not only myself and Jin almost took her there and then but the others did too. Eating at the table, Y/n stood up to lean over the table to grab the bowl with vegetables in it and it just so happened that Taehyung could see right down her top and I could tell he was about to grab her but I kicked him in the shins which made him snap out it. Then Hoseok was very tempted when we showed her the house for the first time and she started pouncing on the spot making her breasts bounce, that's why I decided to show her around the house before he did something but it turns out I almost did too up in her bedroom.

After dinner Jungkook kept following her around but Yoongi got to cuddle her all night as we watched movies together or each took turns playing games. Actually come to think of it Yoongi and Namjoon didn't so anything except now and again think dirty thoughts which didn't surprised me but I don't think Y/n heard it at all.

After a few hours Y/n did fall asleep on Yoongi, all cuddled up so he took her to bed and came back down knowing we have to have this chat. We didn't want to say anything to her because she's nervous about this too and if we told her it was already affecting us she might get even more worried and scared.

Once we were all in the room again, meaning Yoongi took his seat again on the couch and silence filled the room. I just sat there next to Hoseok and on the other side of him was Namjoon. I fiddled with my fingers just waiting for someone to start but it didn't seem like anyone was going to so I decided to break it.

"Shouldn't we be talking about this whole situation we're in?"

I looked around the room at everyone who all looked back at me, probably surprised that I spoke first.

"What situation?" Jungkook

I squinted my eyes at him sitting on the floor next to Taehyung around the coffee table.

"You know what he's talking about Jungkook. It's about the reason you were following Y/n around like a puppy all night." Jin

Jungkook scoffed and sat up on his knees, slightly offended look spread across his face.

"At least I almost didn't fuck her in the kitchen!" Jungkook

Jin gasped and covered his mouth with widen eyes.

"Come on guys lets seriously talk about this. Not fighting." Hoseok

Jin and Jungkook both exchanged a glare at one another but then turn their heads to look at Hoseok who I can tell nudged Namjoon who was in a world of his own deeply thinking.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok

He only hummed a response but didn't look at anyone but the floor so Hoseok nudged his elbow into Namjoons arm for attention.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok

Namjoon snapped out of it and looked around the room cluelessly.

"Huh? What?" Namjoon

"Where did you go there? You were staring off into space." Yoongi

I watched him tilt his head to the side slightly amused from the opposite couch sitting next to Jin and with Taehyung sitting in front of him.

"I was just thinking about all this. It's gonna be a challenge I think." Namjoon

"Everyone knows that Namjoon. It was hard enough tonight." Taehyung

"But its going to get harder." Jin

"Yeah you would know." Jungkook

"So would you puppy boy!" Jin

Jin reached over to Jungkook sitting on the other side of Taehyung and smacked him across the back of the head and quickly retreated.

"Well it's clear that her scent is affecting us all." Namjoon

"It didn't seem to affect you though or Yoongi. He even took her to bed."

I pointed out but Namjoon hummed, dropping his hand to the arm of the couch and looked at me from around Hoseok in the middle sitting between us.

"Just because I didn't do anything or Yoongi that doesn't mean it doesn't affect us. I actually thought her scent wouldn't during this time since never has this time of year affected us in any way but I guess I was horribly mistaken." Namjoon

I nodded to what he said but Hoseok glanced at me and then back to Namjoon and then back to me squinting his eyes.

"Did nothing or something happen with you and Y/n earlier?" Hoseok

"What?"

Hoseoks eyes roamed around my face and down my body suspiciously. I didn't tell any of them what happened between me and Y/n in the bedroom. I didn't see the point to bring that up just that her scent is much more intoxicating and addicting.

"You and her did something didn't you? Earlier when you were showing her the house." Hoseok

I gulped and looked around the room at everyone staring back at me for an answer. I guess there's not point even hiding it so I sighed and nodded. Taehyung started laughing and banged his hand off the table.

"I told you he wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants before her heat actually begins!" Taehyung

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest. I was deeply offended.

"I didn't have sex with her I just kissed her. I wanted to but I stopped myself thank you very much!"

I huffed at him and turned my head to the side with a pout of the lips.

"I think we should take turns going out on a hunt tonight. It'll be needed since I think possibly tomorrow her heat will most likely begin and I have this strong feeling it's going to be very hard to say no to her after that." Namjoon

I nodded in agreement but so did everyone else. Namjoon then stood up and dusted down his thighs and then stretched his hands above his head.

"Let's split into groups. Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin. You four go out first and then Yoongi, Jimin and I will go after you come back." Namjoon

The four of them stood up from their seats with a bounce, excited for a hunt which I was kind of jealous that they were going first and then watched them together walk towards the door across the room that leads to front door of the house but stopped when Namjoon spoke again to remind them of something.

"Also remember tomorrow she will comes to one of us to help her out BUT we all must remember she wants to no children yet so we cant, well you know finish inside her." Namjoon

I could see how awkward that was for him to say but everyone only nodded and the four of them left. Namjoon sighed and sat back down on the couch next to Hoseok, running his hand through his hair and throwing his head back. Hoseok and I glanced at each other sharing the same worried look.

This season is going to test us a lot. In more ways than one.