Chapter fifty-eight

~Y/N POV~

Sitting on this large damp rock again I stared at the current waves flowing by in the stream. Stuck in my thoughts on trying to create a solution to the problem about my mates. I never thought I would have to but if they're causing death and destruction to packs, their own kind. Well half of their kind anyway, it only makes me worry if they come to my pack to do the same.

I instructed to Ed that no pack member, hunter or warrior is to leave the pack lands and go over the border. Under no circumstances.

I didn't tell him why but he was wise to not ask the reason why. He just did as he was told even though he had the higher position technically to over power what I say since he is the beta and I am still an omega after all.

But my father is an alpha and so are my mates even if they aren't here.

Tighter restrictions have been put in place to ensure the safety of my people. Curfews and no travelling between packs for now. I only spoke to Soobin and Felix to call them and tell them that they must not tell anyone about my mates and their change. No one. I said I will deal with it and I will.

I just don't know how yet.

Since then all I can come up with is after I have dealt with some other stuff concerning the pack I come here close to the evening. That way my children are safe with Winter and Ed until I head home to make them dinner and bathe them.

The air is always still when I come here. So quiet and not even birds chirping around the area anymore or even a cricket nearby. It only makes me think there is a bigger predator that lurks around this place which is why it's so quiet. But yet every day for the last two weeks, nothing has happened.

But I wont give up hope.

I swear something will happen here. One of this is bound to show up here at some point even if they have lost their way.

I am their mate and they are mine. My love for them is eternal and will never fade even if they hurt me.

They hurt me when they left me alone for whatever reason but I still love them. Each and every one of them hold a special place in my heart.

This place is where our story began so if this place means something to me, I know damn well it will to them.

My idea is to see at least one of them here. Lurking and just watching nearby or doing whatever. Then after that I would just do whatever it takes to talk to them.

I sighed in thought. Picking up a small rock and chucked the rounded object into the stream. Checking my watch on my wrist, it was about time I go home. I cant be home too late since my babies will be waiting for me.

Standing up on my feet, I also pick up another small stone and threw it into the water for no reason at all. Just something to do but I did a second look when something on the other side caught my eye.

A bush rustled when there is no winds.

Eyes squinting across the stream on the no lands did I step closer to the edge where my feet were just inches from the water. There is something there. A shadow hiding in the bush. Crouching down and facing my direction.

Then suddenly......a pair of red and yellow eyes were now beaming back at me.

Followed by something that sounds like a cat purring mixed with a growl. But it didn't come across as threatening. If anything it was comforting.

Tears in my eyes and a gasp leaving my lips did I start to move without thinking. My feet taking me into the water to rush to the other side.

But the person quickly stood up from the bush revealing themselves to me. Stormed out the bush towards me, bare feet hitting off the ground and water surging up to his knees. His expression turned pained and stretched out a hand held up towards me when he stopped after only taking two steps into the water.