Chapter sixteen

~HOSEOK POV~

Again we had another meeting in the alphas office which I cant help but think that one day this office would be ours. I mean the current alphas daughter is our mate so that would make sense and plus he did already say that this very office would be ours one day but I think that would be sooner than we actually thought.

We were brought to the office because the alpha wanted to speak about arrangements with the mating ceremony as we have no idea what will happen during that even if he has told us just a little bit of what was suppose to happen.

Even Y/n is here but she's sitting close to her fathers desk as she always does when we're all in this room when in honesty I'd rather have her right next to us or even to be sitting on one of our laps if I had in my way. I may not have been keen about having these feelings towards someone I just met and didn't even know and plus I was also trying to keep my cool since her blood did and still does smell absolutely divine. I don't fully know what that means but I know that's the vampire side inside me. I thought it was just me but it's not. All my brothers feel the exact same way but I guess it's a good thing that with our age we have learned to control that urge even if it is a constant battle within, it's worth it.

"Right gentlemen, we need to discuss what will happen during your ceremony with my daughter. I usually wouldn't have to explain this but giving the circumstance that you don't know I show at least explain. As an alpha not as your future father in law." Alpha

"So this would be like a marriage then?" Namjoon

The alpha chuckles and places his hands on top of the other resting on his desk.

"Yes, you could call it that. It's to devote yourselves to one another and that you are accepting your mate. There will be vows, rings and outfits and such. Just like any other ordinary wedding but there is a twist with it towards the end that is between only the eight of you." Alpha

He points at all of us in the room including Y/n, as she shyly looks to the ground sitting cutely in her chair with his hands on her lap but fiddling with her sleeve of her sweater. She looks so small sitting over there, it's adorable.

"What twist would that be?" Jin

I pull my sights away from my mate in the corner just when her cheeks grew a shade of pink at Jins question. She already knows this doesn't she?

"Well after you say vows and exchange rings you present your wolfs to each other. Meaning just the eight of you will run to the woods to where ever place you desire, and then turn into your wolves in front of each other and then run into the woods and just do whatever it is your instincts will tell you." Alpha

I could sense at this point he was a little awkward to say anything more about it but Jungkook, being Jungkook had to ask him what that would be.

"Like what? What would our instincts tell us to do?" Jungkook

I knew what the alpha meant but the Alpha forces a smile as he looks at Jungkook.

"You're a curious one aren't you? Well I would say but because this is my daughter we're talking about it's a little inappropriate for me to say." Alpha

Yep it's what I thought it was. However Jungkook grew more confused and was about to ask something else but Jimin stopped him to whisper in his ear. He whispered in the low tone that only the seven of us could hear since it's not very clear yet that we could mind link each other since the ceremony to join the pack was yesterday and it was so fun may I add. If our mating ceremony id anything like that then I'm not complaining.

"It means that we can mate with her dumbo."Jimin

Jungkook stiffens, his lips parted and his eyes darted to Y/n a cross the room, equally becoming rosy cheeked at our mate was with the sudden topic.