Chapter eleven

~Y/N POV~

The weekend has come meaning no work at the day care so Winter and Ed accompanied me into the woods with my mates. It was day I was gonna try and help them bring out their wolves by using the affect that I'm their mate. It's the only thing I could think of and I would need Ed's help with it and maybe Winter too.

A wolves true self will want to show either over instinct to protect or to be possessive over what's theirs. So far they've only ever shown protectiveness around me when they saved me from drowning as a child and also from the vampires so I want to try something different this time. Meaning Ed will have to help me out big time because he's a male.

I had already spoken to Ed and Winter about it and what we'll do. Of course I couldn't do it without Winter saying it was okay but I told her as well that if she even gets a little annoyed but to also act upon it just to see how my mates will react to it. It's very risky but I trust it could work and my friends to help me with it.

We didn't tell my mates the plan because we wanted to see what their reaction would be like if it was something out of the blue so we planned this the day before in link of course just in case they heard us. They have very high skilled hearing I've come to learn. I can't even whisper in my living room without them being able to hear it from my dads office one floor up in the house. I know this because just two days ago I was talking to Winter about good looking guys in the tv. Jin and Yoongi interrupted us by telling us they could hear what I was saying and wanted me to stop, with the flicker of their yellow and red eyes. It was interesting to see and I was surprised but that's what lead me to this idea plus I already know there is tension with Ed already so that will be another push.

Leading the boys out to the spread out area of trees with more space to move about here we decided to stop thinking this would be the best place.

"This will do."

I stated looking up into at the tall trees spinning in circles but I stumbled back into someone which so happened to be Hoseok. He didn't smile or nothing but blankly looked at me holding onto my shoulders to steady myself.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Hoseok

He shrugs and walks away to stand next to the closest tree and next to Jin and Jimin who were looking around the place.

"I don't think this place is a good idea. Something feels off." Taehyung

He says walking over to me but I feel like it's perfectly fine and I'm an omega I have the instincts to predict if danger is close or can I only do that with pups around?

"No this place is good enough." Ed

He says marching over to me and brushed his hand along my lower back, slowly walking from behind me. I watched Taehyung lower his gaze to Ed's noticeable hand that lingers around my waist and he awkwardly coughs.

"You okay?"

I asked him and he nods removing his glare from Ed's hand that still stayed there. Winter comes over to Ed's other side taking his hand.

"So what do we have to do?" Namjoon

He asks coming to Taehyungs side with a hand on his shoulder.

"Well today we're trying to see if your wolves will come out. I just know you have them we just have to convince them somehow to come out."

I told him and Ed pulls me by the waist closer to his side which made me giggle because I didn't expect it yet the faces on my mates dropped convincing a few to step forward.