Chapter twenty seven

~Y/N POV~

My period started yesterday. It was just the day after my sexy afternoon of filled with sex, games and laughter with Jungkook. It was pretty fun actually and in the end.......I won.

I don't know how I managed it but I made Jungkook cum first and since then I never let him live it down but he keeps telling me he'll get me back and my response to that is......we'll see.

So today I had my day of spending alone time with Taehyung as yesterday I spent the day with Jin in the kitchen and watching movies in the comfort of his bedroom. It was what I really needed anyway with just starting my period that afternoon and it's pretty much what Taehyung and I have been doing all day so far too.

Just lounging on the couch all cuddled up with snacks to make me feel better and a hot water bottle on my stomach for the cramps that Taehyung so graciously got for me.

We were watching a documentary on hyenas. I don't fully know how we ended up watching that but we did in the end and somehow Taehyung and I just ended up watching it since it came on.

Together the two of us were in our own world and every now and then Taehyung would kiss the top of my head since he's so affectionate which I don't mind at all.

My other six mates are going their own thing, leaving the two of us to have our alone time as now we all have days of who I spend alone time with who. Tomorrow it would be Yoongi, then Jimin and then Hoseok and lastly Namjoon.

As far as I know Namjoon was downstairs in the living room reading a book in front of the fire place that was lit. Taehyung and I are upstairs in the games room in the corner with the tv and extra couches.

Jin was out with Yoongi to help catch something to cook for tonight. Jimin was on duty for the vegetable garden under instructions from Taehyung and Jungkook and Hoseok were out for a feed so most likely they are with Yoongi and Jin right now.

Everyone was pretty much busy with something and it was peaceful. Being here in the home that they grew up in but just nice and I felt like it was my home too. Their scents were all over this place and to be honest it helped me through my period pains as it calms me.

Especially when I cuddle closer to Taehyung if that was possible, snuggling my nose to his chest inhaling his honeysuckle scent that's so sweet to my nose that I wanted more.

However he didn't seem to mind, keeping his arms wrapped around my shoulders and waist to keep me close. Our bodies were practically wrapped around each other.

"Tae could I ask you a weird question?"

I did in deed have a weird question that I wanted to ask at least one of them since yesterday but didn't have the balls to do it. Until now.

"Sure you can ask me anything." Taehyung

I lightly tapped my finger on the chest of his white T-shirt thinking of how to exactly ask this so here goes nothing.

"Can you smell my period?"

He snorted a short laugh and moved back just to look down at my questioning face.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung

I nod up at him firmly innocently batting my lashes at him.

"Yes. I told you it was weird."

My question completely took him off guard and I can hear Namjoon laughing downstairs which leads me to believe that he either heard me ask this or he heard it through our open mind link. Most likely both.

"Oh, well.....er, that was unexpected." Taehyung

"So do you smell it?"

I was very curious because of his vampire side and it is blood after all.

"I....I guess so." Taehyung

He couldn't even look me in the eye right now.

"Is that a yes?"

His cheeks turned pink and he scratches the top of his head.

"Yes. That's a yes we can smell it but it's different scent from any other blood in the body. We don't crave it if that's what you were wondering." Taehyung

That satisfied my curiosity.

"Oh well thank you for letting me know."

I quickly kissed the tip of his nose and went back to contently watching the documentary all while feeling his gaze still on me in astonishment to what just happened.

The smile on my face couldn't be washed away because I found it amusing to see him like this but soon enough turned his attention also back to the documentary.

All was going well until we heard Jimin growl loudly, so loud that it could of shook the house. I could tell it was him and I could feel his anger through our bond.

"FUCK!!!" Namjoon

I heard him shout from downstairs before hearing the front door slam shut.

"Fucking hell! Tae take Y/n downstairs to your room as fast as you can and don't come out until one of us say so." Namjoon

He demands in the link and with out a second to spare Taehyung quickly picks me up so fast that I was momentarily blinded by blurred vision and the next thing I knew were we indeed in Taehyungs room as he kicked open the door just to place me on the bed and lock the door and come back to my side again and cuddle into my body on the bed.

"What's going on?"

I spoke through the link with Taehyungs firm grip around me. From Taehyungs room I could barely hear anything going on upstairs but maybe a few grunts and growls here and there.

"Vampires." Jimin

He responded back with a snap in his voice. I know that wasn't directed to me but maybe because he's busy and I'm distracting him.

"We're coming guys!" Hoseok

"It's time to play!" Jungkook

I could hear them talk to one another in the link. Fighting off vampires that somehow found this place when Jin told me yesterday they don't have any problems with vampires here. It's clear the vampires are after one thing and that's me. I don't know what they want from me, do they want to kill me or capture me? Or both? Who knows.

I was so worried about my mates up there even if they don't give me any reason to but I can't help it. I wanted to go out there and help them but knew it would be useless. I wanted to cry at this moment but I held it in and just buried my face into Taehyungs chest once again listening to my mates talk to another about the vampires and once they were gone or dead everything became quiet.

"Tae you can bring her back up now." Namjoon

"Hoseok, Jungkook help me get rid of these bodies." Jin

"Jimin come with me. That needs to be treated." Yoongi

My eyes widen in panic and I removed myself from Taehyung to rush out his room after unlocking it and sprinted up the stairs as fast as I could. Jimin got hurt and I didn't even know it.

There coming inside with Namjoon and Yoongi on either side of him was Jimin limping on one foot as my two other mates help him into the living room.

"Jimin! Jimin are you okay?! What happened?"

He sits down and smiles at me like it was nothing.

"I'm fine y/n. Just from when a vampire thought it would be easier to attack my leg. He though wrong." Jimin

He chuckles lifting his leg up to rest on the couch as I kneeled beside him taking his hand in my own while Namjoon, Yoongi and now Taehyung head to the kitchen together.

"Are you sure you're okay? Yoongi said you need it treated."

I looked down at his bleeding leg through his jeans just for him to pull it up and to now see the once bloody cut now healing and coming to a close.

"It doesn't anymore. We heal pretty fast. You honestly worry too much little mate." Jimin

He giggles and places a kiss to my forehead leaving me to blush again. Seriously what am I going to do with these mates of mine?