Chapter 1- Concert Announcements

Madison's pov   

Its next week i cant believe it. Next week my best friend Lisa and i are going to the 5 seconds of summer concert. We live in LA and i am so glad that they are touring, so we could actually go see them.

It was my birthday recently so my parents got me front row tickets to see them, i told them any seat would be fine, but they insisted because they are constantly working all the time and they wanted to make it up for me. My parents work at a very important company and they are hardly home, but i do love spending time with them when they are available.

I decided to invite my best friend Lisa with me. We both adore 5 seconds of summer and she nearly screamed when i said i got front row tickets. The concert is on Saturday but luckily i am on break from school so, yay!!!!

I have no idea what to wear to the concert, so i look in my closet. My closet contains mostly plain colored t-shirts and black skinny jeans with many different black shoes ranging from black converse to black vans. I guess you could say i love the color black.

I call Lisa and ask her what i should wear.

"I have seen your closet Mad, you need to go shopping. Luckily i am not doing anything. So meet me at the mall in 10, see you there." Lisa says.

I sigh. I did not agree to go to the mall but i do anyway. I always think i regret going places with Lisa, but in the end it always ends up being pretty fun so....

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I AM SO SORRY IF THIS SUCKED THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY AND IM KINDA BAD AT THIS BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER I HAVE A LOT PLANNED FOR THIS STORY!!! BYE