Chapter 18- wowza

LUKES POV
Wowza. Today is Christmas Eve, I have got to do some shopping. Since the boys and I live in LA now, I don't know how to send my mom her Christmas gift, wait I'll just give it to her when I visit

I got the boys and managements gifts. I bought gifts for my family and the boys' family.Mads. I know exactly what to get her I went to the store and picked up something for her parents. I went to target and got the picture of us in front of the Ferris wheel printed largely and put it in a frame and wrapped it. That made me remember the plush toy. Mads wanted a dog, and I know exactly what kind. This is going to be a great Christmas.

MADISONS POV
It's Christmas Eve and I finished shopping for all my friends and family, but I still don't know what to get Luke. I want to get him something that will mean a lot to him. He could buy most things but I want to get him something he can't buy. But I don't know what. I know exactly what to get him.

I was texting luke and I asked him where he's spending his Christmas but he said he doesn't really know. So I invite him to sleep over at my house today for Christmas Eve and Christmas.

"Mom can luke sleepover tonight for Christmas?"
"Okay, but he's sleeping in the guest room alright?"
" okay thanks"

When Luke got here he had bags and said he got gifts for my parents he didn't have to but he did anyways.

After dinner I wished my parents a goodnight and luke and I watched a nightmare before Christmas but we both fell asleep on the couch.
Oh the wonders.