Chapter 11- Beauty

LUKES POV

I rang the doorbell. What if she wasn't home? Is my hair messy? What if she doesn't like the candy?

After a minute or two she opened the door and there she was. Messy ponytail in some comfy clothing. Her effort was zero but she looked 100. She was an example of pure beauty.
"Hey Luke" she said.
"hi" I replied going in for a hug. Her response was better than I thought, she hugged me back. "I was thinking we could eat and watch some movies" I said.
"that's great, come on in" she replied
"where are your parents?" I asked.
"work." she said.
"oh"

you could set up the movie upstairs.
so I did. I guess she didn't know we were watching horror movies because when I put the movie in she looked terrified.
"are you scared?" I asked
" uhh yeah"
"it's okay I'll keep you safe."
"thanks"

Mad has been hiding under the blanket for most of the movie. When it was finally over it was about 10:00 pm. " I should head home" I said. "uhm luke?" she said.
"yeah?" I replied
"could you stay with me tonight. I don't really like being alone after a scary. My parents are on a business trip for a week and they won't be back till then."
"of course I'll stay."
"thanks."

I was going to sleep in the guest room but it really was dark and creepy so I slept on her floor. We were talking and laughing until I heard a slight snore. So I kissed her forehead and said "goodnight beautiful"

MADISONS POV
I was not asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE
WOWZA IDK WHATS HAPPENING