Chapter 5- Concert Day pt. 2

MADISONS POV

When we see the four boys that walk in our jaws drop. 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER WAS IN THE SAME CAFE WE WERE IN. Luckily the only people in the cafe were Lisa and I and some old man eating a bagel. Which is odd.

Lisa starts hyperventilating and I'm still in shock after a few mins we both calm down.

We slowly get up and walk over to them. As soon as that body guards sees us he starts pushing us away, but luckily the boys say it's fine if we talk to them. I started the conversation by saying "Hey" that was probably stupid but I don't really care.

Lisa and I didn't really ask for a picture. We genuinely had a great conversation with them and spoke to them like they weren't famous.

About 10 mins later they were about to leave so we asked if we could get pics with them I go up to Ashton and get a pic with him, and then Michael, and then calum. I was about to go up to Luke but suddenly a bunch of girls start coming in and screaming at them, so all the boys exited to the back. As they were rushing out Luke looked at me with a sympathetic look, like he actually wanted a picture with me. Lisa got pictures with everybody but Calum. So we both were filled with mixed emotions.

LUKES POV
Two girls came up to us and one of them said "Hey" in a cute yet very shy way. We started talking with the two girls in the cafe. I was really glad like that weren't like other fans who would just take pictures and leave. They actually took time to get to know us better. Madison was really gorgeous and super nice. I honestly felt a little shy around her. She was intimidating to me but she probably didn't know that. I could tell that Calum likes her friend Lisa, they have lots of things in common and really engaged in a great conversation. We had to leave soon and we offered them pictures and they gladly accepted. This was it. I was about to take a picture with Madison but a bunch of fans rushed to us so we had to leave, I gave her an apologetic look as we left. Hopefully they would be at the concert and I could give her another shot at this. But I didn't know exactly what "this" was. I don't even know her that well to say I like her. What if she's into drummers? I PLAY GUITARS FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I am freaking over nothing, she has a great personality and she's beautiful, so she probably has a boyfriend...