Chapter 8- Digits

LUKES POV

We got to our hotel, with Madison and Lisa still sleeping. Madison and Lisa stayed In our spare bed we had in the hotel room.

All I really wanted to do was cuddle with Madison. But being the person I am I have to respect her. She could not like me for all I know. I just hope she does.

MADISONS POV

I woke not knowing where we were. I found Lisa sleeping next to me and we were still in our concert clothes. I remembering falling asleep when watching a movie with the boys. OH NO THE BOYS...

I was interrupted by Luke when he walked in with some breakfast.

"Good Morning, Mad", said Luke.
"Morning", I replied "How did I get here?"
"Well we brought you guys here since we didn't know where to take you after you fell asleep, and no worries your parents know you're here an they said it's okay." Luke said.
"Wow thanks!l"

"So what are plans for today?" I asked Luke
"I don't really know" he replied.
My stomach started humbling and luke laughed so I playfully punched him, halfway through eating Lisa woke up and all the boys joined us.

After breakfast I got a call from my mom saying that we should get home.
"Uhm guys Lisa and I have to be heading out soon." I said.
"Are you getting sick of us already?" Ashton asked.
"No, don't get me wrong hanging out with you guys is the best thing ever, I hope we could all do it again some time." I said
"GROUP HUG" Michael yelled.

We were exiting the hotel when Luke came up to me and said that he had a wonderful time with me, and honestly I started blushing uncontrollably. CURSE HIS DIMPLES!
"Here's my number and the guys numbers." He said handing me a paper.
"What for?" I asked.
"The guys and I thought it would be a great idea for you and Lisa to keep on touch with us." He said.
"Thanks!" I exclaimed.
After that he took me into a hug. The Luke Hemmings just hugged me. I CANT BREATHE!

"See you guys soon!" Lisa and I yelled.
"Bye"