Chapter 7- We Meet Again

*recap
but then something happened, I blacked out.

LUKES POV
We heard a knock at the door and we opened it. As soon as I opened it I saw Madison and her friend Lisa, but sadly Michael accidentally threw a football at her face and she blacked out.

"What do we do?" I shrieked

"Get her some ice, and lay her down on a couch." Lisa demanded.

Calum went to get the ice and I carried her and laid her onto a couch, admiring how cute she looked even though she was sleeping. What am I saying? Do I like her? My thoughts were interrupted when Calum arrived with the ice. I put the ice on her forehead.

About 30 mins later she woke up.

MADISONS POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. The last thing I remembered is getting hit by something. I looked around remembering where I was. I looked up and saw Lisa with 5sos right behind her. Was I dreaming? Is this an effect of having a headache?

Lisa explained everything that happened. After that I talked to the guys and we hung out. I still could not believe they invited us here. I wondered who actually invited us here.
"So, who invited us here?" I asked.
"Luke did." Ashton answered. I saw Luke's face blush.
"Yeah I felt really bad that we had to bail on you guys at the cafe. You guys are different from the rest of the other fans. You are very genuine and sweet, I like it." He said.

In my head I was screaming, but I controlled my emotions. The whole night was spent talking, eating, laughing. We played a game of 20 questions to get I know each other.
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 2:00am. Have we actually been here this long? Well I'm not just going to leave an Lisa thought the same to. When will have another chance to hangout with our idols.

Luke came up to me and asked if lisa and I wanted "redo" picture and we said yes. We each got individual pictures and group pictures. They even followed us on Instagram and twitter! Today was the best day ever.

They decided to put on a movie. Ashton and Michael sit on the floor. Lisa sat next to Calum and I sat next to Luke. About 30 mins into the movie my eyes started getting heavy, and before I knew it I was asleep.

LUKES POV
I looked over to see her sleeping. I nudged calum and asked him if Lisa was sleeping and she was. What are we going to do? I can not just leave them here. Suddenly Madison gets a text from her mom asking where she is. I panicked. So I texted her mom saying Madison and Lisa are staying at a hotel because they are tired and do not want to drive back home at night. A few mins later her mom said that was okay. Phew. Now we actually need to get them into a hotel. They might as well stay at our hotel till the morning. Wow she looked so peaceful.