Chapter 20- XMAS PT 2

LUKES POV
I was texting the boys ad they were having a get together at a beach house. It's going to be a dinner thing. The boys said I should invite Mads because Calum is inviting Lisa.

"Hey mads"
"Yeah"
"The boys and I are having a xmas party thing only us and lisa"
"Really?"
"Yeah we are going to have dinner and then take pics and maybe go for a night swim so yeah, you should invite lisa here so you two can get ready and I'll text you the address of the place."
"Alright bye luke see you later!" She said

MADISONS POV
I called Lisa and told her that she was invited, she said he knew cause calum told her, calum told her to wear a dress with Christmas colors so I'm assuming I have to do the same. Lisa said she had a really nice red dress that I could borrow so I will use that. And I need to pack a bathing suit since we might take a night swim.

Lisa and I got got everything packed and we were driving to the beach house, it was gorgeous. We rang the doorbell and michael opened it up.
"Hey Mads" "Hey Lisa"
"Hey" lisa and I both said together.

When we got inside Lisa ran over to Calum and gave him a big hug. She really likes him and by what I see he likes her too.

I found Luke devouring cookies and I started laughing while he turned around and saw me. He started fixing himself up, it was cute.

We went to the living room where Ashton was setting up a camera for pictures.
"C'mon guys group pics then singles!" Ashton yelled.
We took one big group picture then a band picture the a "couples" picture. We then ate dinner. Michael surprisingly cooked but after we tasted it we decided on ordering pizza.

"Guys let's go swimming at the beach!" Michael yelled.
"Okay" everyone yelled.
The boys all ran out but Lisa and I had to change.

When we got outside only ashton and Michael were in the water. Before we knew it calum and Luke were carrying lisa and I into the water. Next thing I knew I was submerged in cold water. We were splashing and laughing it was great but I got cold pretty fast so we left the water.
"Luke I'm really cold I'm going to get changed." I said
"Alright, meet back outside after you are done." Luke said

I put on a sweater and some leggings and went back outside finding luke sitting on the sand with blankets and hot chocolate.
"Hey luke what's up?" I asked
"Mads look I really like you and I'm really glad that you are my girlfriend, I want to show you how much I care for you." He said handing me a box. "Open it" he said.
"It's a ring!" I exclaimed
"A promise ring" Luke mumbled.
"Madison Rose Bailey, I promise to keep you safe, to care for you, I can be your rock, because I'm falling for you." Luke said
"Luke you are really great thank you i love it and I love you!" I exclaimed
"Love you too mads" he whispered in the crook of my neck.