Chapter 6- Concert Day pt.3

MADISONS POV

Today was going great. After meeting 5sos, we headed to the arena where the concert would be held. I kept thinking about Luke and how he looked at me. His perfect blue eyes got stuck in my head. CURSE HIS BEAUTY. 

Lisa and i arrived at the arena and saw about 50 girls lined up so we were not that far in the back of the line. We stood in line for about 2 hours charging our phones, talking to the other girls in line, and taking pictures.It was really great. At about  3:00 they let everyone into the arena. Lisa and i wanted to buy band merch before the concert started but i should've known. The line to buy merch was so long. We waited anyway. Lisa bought a t-shirt and sweater and i bought a t-shirt and poster package. 

After we got to our seats it was 5:00. The concert doesnt start till 6:00, so Lisa and i hung out at the food are and chatted with people at Starbucks. We met this girl named June, she was really cool and came to the concert with her sister. We hung out with her and found out she loves Ashotn. We had to leave so we got her number just in case she wanted to hangout some time. Plus she lives in LA not too far from us. 

This was it the concert had started. The opening band was The Veronicas. They were great, but they were a little to punk rock for Lisa and I. After the opening band finished, they intorduced 5sos. I almost died a little. They came out and did great. They started by singing 18. Then sang Amnesia, and i started crying because they were really good. After she looks so perfect they sang beside you. During their last song, which was What I Like About You, i swear LUKE HEMMINGS looked me in the eye and he had this look on his face which was really cute. Did he remember me from earlier? Many thoughts filled my brain. I was zoned out until Lisa told me the concert was over. I just missed the ending of the concert wow. WAY TO GO MAD, i thought to myself. We were one of the last people to leave the arena and a bodyguard came up to Lisa and I handing us backstage passes.

"Excuse me sir what are these for?" i asked politely.

"Someone ha requested for you and your friend to meet them backstage." the bodyguard said. 

Lisa and i looked at each other and mentally started dying. We asked the bodyguard where to go. So he led us backstage and to the dressing room named "5 SECONDS OF SUMMER". I thought to myself, is this actually happening? Am i going to meet them? We knocked the door. And a few seconds later, it opened, but then something happened i blacked out....

AUTHORS NOTE

I HAD A LOT OF IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I GUESS THIS IS HOW ITS GOING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BYE!!