Chapter 4- Concert Day

Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment suggestions or what you think will happen I would love to hear from you!!

5:00! I woke up to my alarm and see that it is 5:00 am.

I look over to my side and see that Lisa is still sleeping so I decide to wake her up, in a different way. I take my phone and plug it in to my speakers and blast the song She Looks So Perfect she wakes up but surprisingly doesn't hurt me. Instead she starts singing along.

"Hey eyy ay" Lisa yells.
I start laughing and so does she.
We start getting ready for the day and end up being done at 9:00.

Lisa and I still haven't had breakfast so we head to Starbucks to pick up coffee and a few croissants.

We get to the are of the concert at 10:00 people start lining up at 12:00 so we have a little while before line up. Lisa and I decide to go look for the boys.

After 30 mins of no luck Lisa and I decide to sit at a small cafe at the corner of the street. it's very hidden but the food is great. We decided to sit here till its time to line up since we don't want to get sweaty. After 10 mins of sitting here Lisa and I see 4 boys walk in the cafe with 2 bodyguards and we couldn't believe our eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE
I THINK THIS SUCKED BUT I AM THANKFUL FOR THE READS I AM RLLY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER ARGG!