Chapter 26: First Club Experience

3rd Person POV:

Yang can be seen cheerfully walking through Beacon in the dead of night as Blake is seen walking with her..

Blake: Is it really that exciting?

Yang: Of course, I've been there plenty of times and each trip has always left me with nothing but pure adrenaline.

Blake: Shouldn't it be joy?

Yang: Yeah, that's what I meant.

They both enter their dorm room as their eyes widen in shock of the sight before them.

Yang & Blake: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Hey, are we about to go?

Yang: Y-Yeah...

Blake: When did you get that outfit?

Y/N: I went shopping with Katsune a few days ago and she told me this was proper club wear.

Katsune then appears next to her master as she has a playful grin on her face.

Katsune: It looks great doesn't it~?

Yang: (blushing) Yeah, it looks amazing definitely the right outfit for tonight.

Blake: W-We should get ready too.

Yang/Blake: (Thanks Katsune...)

Katsune winks behind Y/N, who remains oblivious to what they're all embarrassed about.

After settling down Yang and Blake change into their street attire from the night of the investigation of the White Fang as they head out along with Y/N to Junior's club.

Y/N: So, this is the place?

Yang: Yep, this place has the best drinks around.

Blake: We're not even old enough to drink.

Yang: Don't worry, there's non-alcoholic drinks too.

Blake rolls her eyes as the three girls enter the club with Junior suddenly turning to the entrance seeing them as he glares at Yang, who has a cheeky grin on her face.

Yang: I'm back!

Suddenly all the guards aim their guns at the three girls as Y/N and Blake are left surprised at the action while Yang still has her smile.

Junior: Stop! Stop! Nobody shoot. (cuts his way through the crowd of goons, straightening his tie) Blondie, you're here again! ...Why? Need to find out about someone again?

Yang: Nope, just here for a regular party.

Junior: You're here...just to party?

Yang: Mmhm, is that a problem?