Chapter 2: Corruptions Start

3rd Person POV:

A younger Y/N can be seen wearing a kimono along several other children as the Elder chief of her village sits in his chair facing all of them.

Elder Chief: Now children today is the day where you will be given a blade that will be forever bonded with you to serve our village as new warriors

Elder Chief: May your training and determination serve you well.

All Children: Yes Chief Elder.

Elder Chief: Now each of you rise and I'll pick the first to receive their sword.

Each of the children stand up as the Elder Chief points at a young boy with blonde hair as he walks up to him.

Elder Chief: State your name.

???: Kiminari Yagami.

Elder Chief: Bow and let your Aura flow as I begin the process.

Kiminari: Yes sir.

He does as the chief asks and bows with his yellow aura radiating off him as the chief stretches out his arm with a silver Aura engulfing him and the young boy as the two auras mix forming into a yellow katana blade.

Elder Chief: I sense great promise from this blade, now this weapon will forever be yours but it is up to you to master it.

Kiminari: Yes sir.

He happily runs off with the blade to the outside world.

Elder Chief: Next...

More and more children received their blades all of them showing great promise in the future until it was finally Y/N's turn.

Elder Chief: Next...

Y/N walks up to the Elder.

Elder Chief: State your name.

Y/N: Y/N L/N.

Elder: Bow and let your Aura flow.

Y/N: Yes Elder.

She does as he says and bows with her blood red aura radiating off her as the chief stretches out his hand with his silver Aura engulfing them both as the two auras mix looking like the normal process until Y/N's blood red aura overtakes the Elders.